↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

           ARIA WAS WALKING OUT of the lobby in clean clothes when a large man in a black suit picks her up by her waist and tosses her over his shoulder. Her eyes widen and her heart rate goes up. "Um, I have to idea who you are but please put me down before I scream."

He ignores her and walks by the pool and to Kendall who was talking to Jo.

"I just wanted to welcome you to the Palm Woods. I'm Kendall, and, uh..." he trails off when the man who was carrying Aria grabs Kendall by the back of his shirt, lifting him up in the air earning a snort by Aria . "This looks weird, right?" Jo nods her head and ignores Aria's glare. "Uh, we can continue this conversation when my friend freight train puts me down!" The man "freight train" then tosses Kendall over his other shoulder. Kendall glances at Aria who was glaring at him before smiling at Jo. "We'll do this again sometime!"

Jo gives Kendall a weird look as Freight Train walks away from her. Carlos and Logan raises their hand and gives each other a high five when Freight train grabs them by their hands and start dragging them.

Aria had her arms hanging down, barely touching Kendall's arm as Freight train walks through the lobby.

Kendall frowns. "That is not fair. I get a do-over!"

"No, you don't." Logan glares at him.

Carlos smiles. "This is fun."

Aria smiles when she passes Maverick. He raises his eyebrows at her. Aria waves at him as Freight train continues to walk. "I'll text you later baby!"

Kendall looks down at the ground and frowns.

The boys were in the studio practicing singing while Aria was in the lobby resting on one of the white chairs, with a notebook in her lap and a pen in between her teeth.

She furrows her eyebrows when she notices Kelly walking out of the studio looking pissed, with James following her.

She rolls her eyes when he faces the boys and sprays the new cologne he's obsessed with. He then turns to look at his sister. "Hi sis!"

"What are you doing?"

James shrugs. "Getting a shot then going to the Palm Woods to get the girl of my dreams."

She rolls her eyes. "Good luck at that."

He smiles at her before running after Kelly. Aria notices the other boys walking backwards out of the room. She rolls her eyes before tossing the notebook off her lap and blocking the boys exit with her arms over her chest.