↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ✗

⁂

DAYS PASS AFTER THE whole Maverick getting beaten to a pulp by Kiernan, well let's just say Gustavo wasn't happy to find out that Aria played a part in it, but when she finally came forward about the abuse Maverick put her through, Kelly and Gustavo went straight into business mode, contacting lawyers, police, everything they can think of. And they're pretty damn happy to say Maverick lost, and he lost his career and kicked out of the Palm Woods. Apparently Aria wasn't the only girl who was a victim, after she came forward to the public with it, many past ex's of his came forward as well. Aria is definitely happy with that but she hasn't gotten better. Kiernan and Malia knows this too. The two have been working so hard to try and help her. Of course when Aria came forward, she left her constant smoking and getting high out of it. She knew it'll destroy her career and more than likely her friendship with the boys and she couldn't allow that.

     She wants to stop and get better, but she doesn't know how. She forgot the feeling of being happy, she forgot what it's like to not be high all the damn time or feel so numb. Luckily for her, it was easy avoiding Kendall, but it wasn't so easy avoiding the other boys, actually it was easy, but she chose not to avoid them as much as she avoided Kendall.

      But currently, she was recording her newest song, well more like singing a slow—moving track song. It was a short song, but it was a breakup song she hopes most girls or even boys would relate too. Her eyes were shut as she prepared to sing, unaware of the boys rushing into the studio as she was in the music booth as Kelly, Gustavo, and the other music producer were recording.

Aria let a small sigh, sniffling her nose as if she was just crying for sound effects in the sound "Good to not be here. It was love at first sight and misery after two months, always feeling screwed up either by love or no love." Kendall frowned. The past few days ever since the incident and since it came out how Maverick treated Aria, he wants to comfort her, needed too, but she kept pushing him away. And he didn't understand why considering Maverick is gone for good. "I thought you was married to the single life he said. I wasn't necessarily looking for happiness just less pain, I shoulda said something." A pause. "You said the only thing wrong with money is you aint have enough of it. You said you deserve better, and now so do I." Her eyes open, landing right on Kendall and she swallowed thickly before closing them again and continuing, "Anyway's the best part of us was me, when you got with me you were a genuis, now without me you have to live life like an idiot."

Carlos turns to James to whisper, "She's really good."

"Not as good as me though."

"I dont write songs, I write life I told you that. And you were only screwin' with my feelings because you didn't know your own." Her eyes open again, but she was looking away from Kendall. Aria knew this song was not about Kendall, it was about Maverick, but she wasn't sure how he would take it regardless, more than likely thinking it was about him. "I do miss who I thought you were and sometimes I'm miserable without you. So it's just like you're still here." The verse then picked up, her words coming out more as singing than talk, "I need you to show me, love me, love me closely. love me like you own me and my heart." That's when her voice picked up, her voice cracking as she poured her heart out in the last few lines. "I need you to show me, love me, love me closely, love me like you own me and my heart, yeah."