↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

         KENDALL JUMPED UP FROM his seat. "What time is it?"

The rest of the boys jump up, putting on their glasses. "It's girl time."

The four turn their heads to look at the Jennifer's and Aria. Aria and the blonde hair Jennifer were in the middle with the other two Jennifer's beside them. With Aria's slightly wavy hair flowing behind her made it hard for Kendall to keep his eyes off of her.

The four girls stop in front of the guys. The brown hair Jennifer raises her hand. "Talk to us when you get in the top ten."

The curly hair Jennifer also raises her hand. "Not before."

The three Jennifer's smile at Aria, knowing she's going to stay behind, before continuing to walk. Aria opens her mouth to say something when Camille comes out of nowhere and slaps Kendall across the face. Aria snorts. "How could you? With my mom in the hospital, and my huge fight with my best friend, and my zit—" she motions to the zit on her face.

The boys raise their eyebrows. "Degrassi audition?"

She nods her head, her pigtails flying. "Wish me luck." She then slaps Kendall again before running off.

Aria frowns, although she finds it funny watching Kendall slap, she does feel bad. Kendall's mouth gaps. "Ow!" Aria puts her glasses on the top of her head before grabbing Kendall by the chin and pulls him down to her 5'4 figure. He raises her eyebrows but she ignores him and kisses him on the cheek, letting her lips linger before pulling back and letting go of his face, smirking when she sees his flushed face. He smiles at her. "I feel so much better now."

James fakes gags. Carlos' eyes widen. "Simms twins."

He goes to take a step but James stops him. "Too risky. They get pretty upset if you get their names wrong."

Carlos ignores him and cuts in front of the pretty twins. "Hello ladies."

One of them gives him a look. "What's my name?"

Carlos gives Aria a pleasing look but she just shrugs. "Uh... Mandy?"

A growl like sound escapes their lips. They then push Carlos into the pool, earning a scream from him. They then continue to walk.

The boys smile. "Sandy."

Kendall sighs and sits down on the lawn bed. "Why can't there be a nice, sweet, nice girl at the Palm Woods?"