↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ✗

⁂

              A FEW DAYS PASS, officically marking it three months since they moved into the palm woods. After that night when Aria snucked out, it started becoming a nightly thing or sneaking off to have a quick smoke if Maverick was near her, her new friend, Zoey Mae or even Malia. But Malia hasn't been very encouraging or happy that Aria has gotten into the 'new' life. She knew it was going to ruin her and cause her to start moving up to more dangerous and extreme things. It's only a matter of time before Maverick introduces it to her again. In lighter news, the hickies finally cleared up, kind of, she poured a ton of makeup on it almost every day to cover up and it worked.

        Currently the four boys and Aria were laying on the lawn chairs by the pool, soaking in the sun, besides Aria, she was taking a nap. Kendall stares at Aria dreamily before smiling widely and breathing out happily, "I can't believe we've been here for three months."

     Carlos nods his head quickly, that goofy grin placed on his lips as he stared after a group of girls who walked past. "Three glorious, fun-filled months."

        "Three glorious, fun-filled, sun-filled months." James corrected, crossing his slightly buffed arms over his chest before uncrossing again.

Logan glanced up, as if he was dreaming "Let's all look up and think about them now." The others soon followed and recalled earlier events.

"What." Aria groaned out, causing the boys to snap their attention to her, only to see a pretty short brunette shacking her awake. "This better be good if you're waking up me up from my nap, Zoe."

Zoey gave her a smirk, lifting up her hand which was balled into a fist, "Oh, trust me, this is good."

       It didn't take long before Aria figured out what it was, causing her to quickly sit up, "Dude, I told you you didn't have to get me one."

Zoey sat down on the lawn chair, right by Aria's mid-section. "I didn't, Maverick did." Kendall rolled his eyes at the mention of the boy.

James, finally snapping out of his love daze, got up and sat down next to Zoey, pushing Aria's legs off rudely, "Hi, hot girl, my name is-"

"I know your name, James. I know who Big Time Rush is." Zoey rolled her eyes. James goes to open his mouth but she rudely cuts him off, "And no, you're my type."

Aria had to hold back the laugh that was threatening to escape her lips when James' eyes nearly bugged out of his head and almost lost his balance off the chair, "What? I'm every ones type."

      Zoey smirks, leaning forward to whisper to her friend's brother, "Trust me, you are not." James goes to protest once more until she lifted a hand cutting him off before he even had the chance to speak, "From what I can see, you're a guy, not a girl."