↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ✗

⁂

               HER HEAD WAS POUNDING when her eyes fluttered open, a groan escaping her lips as her hand shot to her forehead, slowly sitting up.

        "Glad to see you finally awake."

        She rubbed her eyes, getting the sleepness out of them before glancing over at Kendall, who was sitting at the edge of her bed. "What happened?"

        His jaw clenches, his eyes snapping towards her and giving her a glare. "Oh you don't remember? Well apparently, last night, wherever you were, you got completely wasted, came back, joined our party with some random dude who refused to leave you after you blacked out, possibly ruined my chances with Jo."

      Aria cringed, all the memories rushing back through her head. She glanced down at her clothes, noticing she was in fresh pj's. Furrowing her eyebrows she glanced up back at Kendall, "Did you-?"

       "No, Malia did. God, what's going on." She didn't answer. Kendall scoffs, rising to his feet and shaking his head at the girl in front of him, "I don't know what the hell gotten into you these past few weeks but whatever you're doing needs to stop." I know, but I can't. "I never seen you lash out like that before, Aria, I never seen you that crazy and foolish.

        She inhales deeply, trying to ignore the nausia fighting to come up. Aria shuts her eyes tightly, "Maverick found out we kissed, and then I found out some other things he did as well." Noticing the slight crack in her voice, Kendall sighed softly, dropping the glare and attitude. "I was foolish, I was blind. I got sad, grabbed an alcohol bottle and drank the whole thing to forget, and then I decided to come see you guys, and then I saw you with Jo and got jealous—"

        "—Wait what?" Kendall questions causing her eyes to widen, "You were jealous, why were you jealous?"

         Aria fakes a scoff. "Uh, I didn't say jealous." He goes to open his mouth but she cuts him off, "N-uh, not me, wrong bitch."

        Maybe she does like me, maybe that's why she lashed out at Jo. Kendall sighs softly, "Look, I'm going to run to the store, grab you some pain killers, some chocolate, hot cheetos, and I'll come back and you can talk to me how shitty of a guy Maverick is and then me and the boys will beat him up."

         As he made his way to the door, Aria smiled softly, "Kendall, grab the strongest pain killers please."

        He frowns immediately, stopping at the doorway, "Is your hangover that bad?"

       no, "yes."

       Kendall nods his head, giving her a tight smile. "Alright, I got you."

"Thank you."

"Always."