↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

        NUMB.

        That's all she's been feeling these past few days, weeks even, but to her if felt like a lifetime. Aria has been starting to skip school, so she's in grave danger of falling behind at the moment. She stopped going to the studio, completely ignoring the boys. And she misses them. But she can't let them see her like this.

  Which led to her having a major breakdown in Kiernan's arms and then dragging him to the studio to sing, knowing that would help her calm down. Aria was glad at the moment she was able to snatch the studio keys from Gustavo when he was staying with the boys, which was last week or so. Speaking of that time, her and Kendall didn't talk much after that heart-to-heart talk in Zoey's kitchen.

   Kiernan stood off to the side, his arms crossed as he watched the girl sit herself on the piano bench and start playing a simply melody. "I'm slowly killing myself. I'm trying so hard at the back of the shelf. It's just the same every day. I'm writing these songs that will never get played. I get told what's wrong and what's right. I don't have a romantic life. And everyone's dying so I keep on trying to make them proud before they are gone." She paused before raising her voice and pouring out every single emotion in her body towards the song, "Oh, can't someone help me. Oh, please someone help me. I dont care anyone, anything. 'cause I'm so sick of being so lonely. Miss all my family, oh I don't care anyone, anything, 'cause I'm so sick of being so lonely..."

The boys skid threw the studio and towards Gustavo's office, stopping right in front of Kelly and Gustavo, excitiment rushing through their veins for the end of the school party they wanted to throw at the studio.

       Kendall smiles at the two, Gustavo glancing up from his folder with raised eyebrows. "Gustavo, we were wondering.... can we have a school dance here tonight?" All boys chime in, nervously awaiting screaming and yelling.

  "Sure."

  The boys then start to argue, causing Kelly and Gustavo to share a look of confusion. Then they stop, pointing at Gustavo with wide eyes. "Did you say yes?"

   "You can have your dance at my studio on two conditions." The boys nodded for him to go on to which he did, but not after he stood up to his feet and turning around his computer to show the video survaliance from late last night when Aria and Kiernan sneaked into the studio. "You must sing tonight onstage in front of everyone, and you help us figure out what's going on with Aria."

   James furrowed his eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

   Kelly rolls her eyes, slight annoyance running through her veins as she was getting ready to chew their asses out. "You guys seriously haven't noticed what's going on with Aria? She stopped going to school, moved out of the apartment, avoiding you boys, hasn't came to the studio until last night when it was closed. And if that isn't enough reason to go help her with whatever she is struggling through then listen to this..." Kelly then reached over to click on the spacebar, playing the live feed.