↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ✗

⁂

ARIA WAS WALKING TO the classroom when Malia rushes towards her and grabs onto her arm, dragging her towards the pool. Noticing Aria's confused look. Malia tsks, "Class is outside today."

Aria raises an eyebrow, i never heard of class outside. "Seriously?"

Malia nods her head. That's when she notices the boys talking to Tyler. Tyler raises his hand for a high five and the boys go to give him one when they yelp and drop there hands back to there sides.

Aria frowns and stops walking when she was in front of them, Malia dropping her arm and stopping besides her as well, giving Carlos a small wave. "You guys still hurting?"

After Carlos returns the small wave, he frowns, practically hissing out in pain. "I can't feel my arms."

Kendall gives Aria a look. She knew what the look was for. He really wants her to give him a massage. Every time Kendall was sore especially from practice or games, Aria was there giving him a massage, quote and quote from the man himself 'her hands are amazing'. Aria gives him a small smile before mouthing 'later' to which Kendall nods his head but then notices she wasn't on her way to her class and notices everyone walking towards the pool. "What's going on?"

Malia squeals, clapping her hands together in excitement. "Miss Collin said class is outside today!" She then skips and Aria raises her eyebrows.

"She's too perky." She then puts a hand on Kendall's arm. "I'll see you boys later, all right?"

They nod there head and she gives all of them a kiss on the cheek before going to her class.

   Miss Collins was assigning partners and Aria was praying to be with one of the Jennifer's or Malia.

"Maverick and Aria."

Aria wanted to hit her head on the table because she wasn't working with one of her friends, but stopped herself when the boy name Maverick, sat down besides her.

She almost passed out right then and there, he was super attractive. He smiles at her. "Hey."

"Hi." Aria smiles back, pursing her lips together as she racked through her brain for something to start a conversation. "So, out of curiosity, why are you here at the Palm woods?"

"I'm a model, but trying to get into the singing business. What about you, cutie?"

"A singer, well becoming a singer."