↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ✗

⁂

         AFTER THEY ALL PACKED up and after their plane landed in LA, the all got into a Limo. Aria was seated in the middle between Kendall and James with Carlos and Logan in front of them. Aria was practically out of the roof window, taking pictures. If it wasn't for Kendall holding onto her waist, she would be out on the freeway.

         Aria sat back down on the seat and laughed as James sticked his head out of his window. Kendall then did the same before the other two boys did. Aria stood up and sticked half of her body out of the sunroof. She laughed and raised both arms in the air.

        Aria ran one hand through her wavy hair and Kendall almost melted at the sight. He always enjoys staring at her, especially when she's not paying attention or when she's excited and happy like this. Her smile is genuinely one of his favorite things in the world.

       Aria turned to look at Kendall and laughed before cheering loudly. The boys laughed with her before joining in as well.

        "Welcome to the palm woods." Aria's eyes were wide as Kelly was leading them to through the apartment complex they were gonna stay in. "Home of the future famous."

         It was hot in LA. Aria and she was thankful for that. She never did good in the cold, but it would take some getting used too being in the heat.

         Jennifer leaned forward and she touches a palm green, an awe look flashing through her features. "That's the first palm tree I've ever touched!"

         Kelly smiled and continued to walk. "Every year, kids and parents front all over the world come here for fame in tv, movies, and music."

        Kendall points at a kid being dragged by his mom. "Oh hey. There's that funny kid from the juice box commercials."

       "I just want my childhood back!"

        "Tyler, lets go."

          Kelly rolls her eyes but she still has a smile on her face. "Okay." Kelly leads them inside. "You guys are gonna love it here. The rooms are clean, you're close to the studio, and here is an amazing pool."

         Aria was the first one to drop her bags and run towards the pool with the boys following her.

         Aria smiled as she leaned back on the reclining chair. "We're not in Minnesota anymore boys!"

        James chuckled, closing his eyes tightly as he enjoyed the warm sun. "Uh, Minnie who now?"