↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

         KENDALL KNIGHT WAS STILL slightly mad at Aria Diamond. He was actually avoiding her. It's been a few days, but he's still holding that grudge. He's strong headed and that won't change. He would leave earlier to school instead of wait for her and he wouldn't wait for her after class. Unluckily for him though, he couldn't move his seat in class away from her, but luckily for him, she didn't try to talk to him. Two can play at this game.

        Currently Aria is following the boys to the pool. She's trying to not laugh when they all groan and drag their feet. Logan plops down on one of those lawn beds. "Five hours of dancing."

       "Seven hours of harmonies." Carlos adds as he plops down on a lawn bed.

        James lifted up a bandanna tiredly. "And I sweated through fourteen bandannas."

         Lastly, Kendall plops down on the lawn chair next to James. "Thank god we can escape the stresses of Hollywood at the amazing Palm woods pool."

          Aria has it easy. Unlike the boys, she doesn't need singing or dancing rehearsals. So, in her free time, she usually goes to the mall with the Jennifer's and Malia. She also has been hanging out with Maverick a lot lately, which the boys don't approve off.  The movies between the two went good. Besides the fact Kendall and James sneaked in the movies and made the two sit away from each other. Which made Aria chase them around with her softball bat.

         But Aria has been looking at High Schools. Like public high schools with softball teams. Although she loves the Palm Woods school, she misses softball and even football.

         And sadly, the Palm Woods don't have any sports teams.

        Aria makes her way to the edge of the pool and sits down before putting her feet in the pool. "While you guys were being tortured, I was at the Mall."

       James sat up straighter with a smile on his face "Did you get your amazing hot brother anything?"

      Aria gives him an unamused look. "Why would I do that?" James frowns and leans back. Kendall rolls his eyes at Aria's attitude. The twin then chuckles softly, shaking her head gently. "James, I'm joking. Of course I got my brother something"

      James perks up, going to ask what it was when a loud bell cuts him off and a lady with a clip board runs up to them, yelling at the top of her lungs; "what's this? I didn't order extras."

         Kendall gives her a confused look, glancing between his buddies and the lady. "We live here. This is our pool."