↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ✗

⁂

            ARIA STARED AT THE text from her brother asking her to come straight to the boys apartment. It had to be at least 3am. She groaned out before rolling off Zoey's spare bed and throwing on one of James' hoodies she managed to snatch before she left.

         She wasn't even half awake when she got to the boy's apartment. She was in a grumpy mood and still feeling the aftermath of being high. "What do you want." The boys immediately jump up, half scared out of their mind at the new voice but calmed down at the sight of her.

      James immediately rushed towards her, dropping onto his knees in a begging form. "Sis, please, pleaseee, let us stay where you are staying. We can't stay another minute here." And as if it was on que, a loud snore came from behind the boys.

       Aria peers over their shoulders to see a stretched out sleeping Gustavo. She sighs softly, knowing Zoey wouldn't mind, but would Aria want to stay in a smaller apartment with the four boys, including Kendall, who she's trying to avoid. When she glances up at Kendall, he was giving her the puppy dog eyes. And her heart practically melted at the sight of him in a white t-shirt, plaid pj bottoms, and his hair was pushed back and out of his face. She sighs, releasing a large breath of air which caused a few strands of her hair to blow out of her face. "Fine. Grab your shit."

She led the boys to Zoey's apartment, shushing them as they wouldn't shut up and she damn well knew Zoey was asleep. Aria went over to the kitchen, turning on the stove light to give some light. She mentally groaned and cursed when she noticed all the drugs and alcohol still out on the bar and table. Noticing the boys confused look, she gives them a ressuaring but fake smile. "Ignore those, they're Zoey's and her other friends."

    James rose an eyebrow, crossing his arms over his chest. "You're not doing drugs, right? "

  Aria pursed her lips, deciding to not answer the question. "Follow me." She then led them to the small bedroom she was staying in. She was glad she decided to put her stash away, she always does. "You can either sleep in the living room or here somewhere." The boys immediately chose her room, considering they never been there before. She crawled into bed, ignoring her heart rate as Kendall slipped in next to her and James took the small little couch that was mainly used for deceration, and the other boys took the floor that was covered with pillows and blankets, curtesy to Aria for finding them and putting them there for the boys.

"Goodnight Aria."

          "Goodnight boys."

When the sun cracked threw her blinds, her eyes fluttered open while soft snores filled the room. Feeling a warm breath on the back of her neck, she froze slightly. Aria craned her neck back as best she can, to see Kendall literally spooning her with his face buried into the back of her neck, his arm wrapped tightly around her waist. oh shit. Despite the fact she loved being so close to him, she knew this wasn't appropiate at all considering he's with Jo. Aria didn't know what to do. But she laid there for a while and just decided to enjoy the moment, so she closed her eyes and fell back asleep