↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

ARIA WAS WITH THE boys by the pool as they were watching Wayne-Wayne flirt with the Jennifer's by lifting them up by a lawn chair. Aria rolls her eyes at the Jennifer's chants, she couldn't believe they were going for a fake, but then again they could be pretty fake themselves most of the time. Guess fake people got to stick together.

        James scowls. "First he joins our band without our permission."

         Carlos continues; "Now he steals our girls.... who have no interest in us.... but it's still not fair."

        "And that's why we're gonna get rid of him." Logan then turns to Aria, shoving her forward gently. "Ari, get rid of him."

       Aria furrows her eyebrows and gives Logan a look. "Why me? Why not Kendall?"

       "Because he scares us."

        Aria rolls her eyes and leans back in her lawn chair. "Sorry dudes, I have my own problems with a new chick that might possible replace me."

      The boys give her a surprise look. She never told them about that. Kendall sighs before patting Aria's bare knee, a silent way of telling her they are going to figure it out later. He then stands up and faces the boys. "We are a band. And we're gonna to do this together, because we are not afraid of some loudmouth, backwards—hatted droopy pants wearing....." Aria's eyes widen and she shakes her head when she notices Wayne-Wayne behind him. Kendall notices her look and trails off. "..... he's right behind me, isn't he?"

       Aria nods her head and he turns around. Aria stands up and Kendall grabs onto her hand, slightly pushing her behind her.

       Wayne-Wayne eyes Aria up and down causing Kendall to tense up and step in front of his view. Wayne-Wayne then glares at Kendall, "You want trouble—trouble, Ken-dork? Bring it, bring it."

        Aria scowls at Wayne-Wayne as the boys stood up behind Kendall as backup; "yeah, we've decided that here's only room for four members in big time rush."

        Wayne-Wayne chuckles. "Great—great." He then pulls out his phone. "Yo, Griff—Griff. The guys agree with me. Five in the band is too many."

         "Sounds fresh, Wayne-Wayne, I'll stop by the studio tomorrow to see which one goes. Griff-Griff out."

        Wayne-Wayne hung up the phone and took papers out of his pocket. He points at them. "You see, my contact states that I'm guaranteed to front a band, and I picked this band."