↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ✗

⁂

KENDALL LEADS THE GROUP and practically pushes Aria into Gustavo's office. Aria didn't know why Kendall had to help lead her but she didn't complain from his touch. Kendall rips the black matador hat off his head, tossing it onto the leather couch, "We cannot let Griffin take this photo."

Aria nods along in agreement, reaching up to take Logan's matador hat off and examining it in her hands. "Yeah, this will ruin your guy's reputation. No girl would want to see this on their walls." She ignores the looks from the boys. "You know, for someone who makes a ton of money he sure is stupid for thinking girls would find this cute and hot."

"By the way, kudos on the snowmobile idea." Kendall praises Carlos, Aria just sighs and shakes her head softly. Maybe if they were wearing a matador outfit with a space backdrop, they would look hot on the snowmobiles and have a higher chance of being on the walls of girls, but not with a matador outfit and cuddly puppies.

Carlos smiles brightly, turning to Logan and shoving his finger in his face. "Which is why I'm taking one with me on my desert island."

Aria felt her eye twitch, proping herself on Gustavo's desk, her legs tangling over the edge and the tip of her toes grazing against the carpet. "You're still on that?"

Logan shoves Carlos' finger out of the way, "A desert island has tropical climate, professor."

"Will you let me just have fun on my desert island! It's mine!"

James grins and pulls out a small black comb out of his pocket, "Well, I'm taking my lucky comb."

"But you're alone." Aria scoffs, giving her brother a look, "James, this is why I'm the smarter twin."

Logan nods along with Aria, his eye twitching just like Aria's eye was not too long ago. "No one's gonna see your hair."

"Hey I'm there!"

Aria reached up to James hair, messing it up causing him to shriek and back away from her, "I'm going to shave your head while you sleep, then no one would see your hair including yourself."

James gasps and stares at her with wide, terrified, eyes. Kendall sighs and leans against Gustavo's desk next to Aria, giving her a pointed look, "No one is shaving anyone's head, now focus! We need to figure out a way to change this photo."

"Yes." Logan motions to his gold leather outfit, "from space matadors to...." He glances around and sees the posture of Dak Zevon and lifts is to his face. "something like this."

      "There he is!" The screaming fangirls from earlier burst through the door. Aria raised her eyebrows, damn they can really see that far, but apparently not good enough since it's a fucking poster! They all tackle Logan, the other boys scrambling away while Kendall places a hand on Aria's thigh, squeezing it gently. "It's not him!" The fangirls back away, but start screaming again and running out of the room.