↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 ✗

⁂

ARIA DIAMOND ROLLED HER eyes at her best friend Kendall Knight, "Opportunities like this come once in a lifetime, and when they do, yo gotta grab it and then that think big time."

Aria was currently with her twin Brother, James Diamond and her three best friends, Kendall Knight, Logan Mitchell, and Carlos Garcia. The five of them were looking at the T-bar in the sprinkler valve that was left by the janitor. Aria didn't want to be there, but seeing how she just finished softball conditioning and the boys finished hockey practice, they ended up dragging the girl with them. They always have her with them even though she doesn't participate, she just stands there and watches them and most of the time she has to jump in and help them or protect them. She's well known throughout their town, especially in high school. From a young age, her mother introduced her to self defense classes and boxing in order to protect herself. Which is a good thing, but could be a bad thing because she uses it in fights to her advantage which causes her to win each time and severely injure the other person.

The girl constantly gets into fights for her boys, if someone throws a punch at them, she jumps in and throws one back. No one messes with her boys besides her. Her witty remarks and attitude can get to someone, and deep down she loves it. Aria is a tough and sarcastic girl, but that's what happens when she's best friends with a group of guys.

Logan bit his lip, his brain flowing with knowledge and slight fear from this new prank the other boys want to pull. "Turn it, and I predict a ninety percent chance of bodily harm, and I'm talking about us, not them."

Carlos dropped his bag and put on his helmet, tapping it multiple times. "Wimp." Aria leans on Kendall as Carlos wraps his fingers around the bar and tries to turn it. "It's stuck!"

James runs his comb over his hair for the thousandth time, he's constantly fixing his hair and it pisses Aria off almost every time. He's always obsessing on how he looks, literally in love with himself, makes irrational decisions sometimes, sarcastic most of the time, but is slightly smarter than some of the other boys, besides Logan, and doesn't start the mess they decide to make most of the time. "I had my pop star dream again last night. This time, I was wearing my lucky white V-neck and I sang a smoky Robinson song."

"Please don't start sin—"

Aria gets cut off his James, who just rolls her eyes. "Tracks of my tears, ey, eh—" James then trails off and points at an exhausted Carlos. "What are we doing?"

Kendall points at the bar, a smirk forming on his lips as his arm tightened around Aria. "A janitor left the t-bar in the sprinkler valve, and you wanna help us soak the girls field hockey team?" Kendall's always the one in the group starting pranks on other people or giving the other boys ideas in their heads, for example, this current situation they're in is all Kendall's idea. He can be smart when he wants to be though, but his irrational decision making rules it out. The Knight boy is constantly talking back to anyone who gives him attitude, sometimes it gets him into big trouble which results in him getting punched, and then turning to Aria for comfort and help.