↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ✗

→ 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 : 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎 & 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 /𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎

ARIA QUICKLY CHANGED INTO something party appropriate, and after she did she quickly snuck out and left.

         When she arrived at his large mansion, technically his dad's mansion, lights were flashing from inside the house, you can hear laughing and singing teens, and loud ass music. It reeked of drugs and alcohol. It was a wonder how the police didn't show up yet to shut it down. She walked past groups of girls and boys, grinding on each other. Aria grinded her teeth when couples were making out here and there, guys dancing shirtless, girls in bras or crop tops with shorts or low skirts. Almost everyone there was either high or drunk or cross faded, there were even people crashed out on the couch or floor and on the kitchen table. Drugs were scatter everywhere, coke lines, bongs, puff bars on the floor, you name it. Liquor bottles were everywhere, even beer bottles.

  Aria caught sight of Malia, who found her first and was walking towards her. "Hey! You look good!"

     "Nice makeup." Aria did like Malia's makeup, purple glitter around her eyes, most people there seemed to be wearing some type of makeup. "I'm going to confront him, where is he?"

Malia nodded her head. "Of course. Follow me." She led her best friend to a living room, Maverick sitting on a couch with of course, girls surrounding him, and all his buddies were on other chairs or couches with either a girl on their lap or sitting next to them cuddling into their side.

   "So, this is why you haven't been answering my texts huh."

Maverick jumped slightly at her voice, getting up and turning to look at Aria, "Baby!" His feet carry him towards her, his arms wrapping around her waist and flushing her against his body. She scrunched up her nose when she got the strong whiff of weed and alcohol. "You came!"

She pushes him back slightly, shoving her phone in his face to show him the picture. "So, you sleeping around with other girls? This why you're always ditching me. Partying all the time."

He gives her a charming smile, placing a hand on her cheek. "Baby, do you not trust me."

     "I don't know, should I or should I not ?" She raises her eyebrows. you didn't deny it.

   "Come, come sit with us." She didn't really get a choice as he practically dragged her to where his friends were and sat down on the coach, placing her on his lap.

A boy who seemed very tall for his age sat across from her, giving her an actual kind smile while every other guy in the room was giving her a look, not in a good or kind way either. "Kiernan Blake" He gives her a nod.