↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

         WAYNE-WAYNE TOSSES THE headphones he had onto the floor and steps up to Kendall. Carlos oo's. "ooh, it's a bad boy off."

"A bad boy off?" Griffin repeats, his left eyebrow raising. "Sounds interesting. Doesn't that sound interesting?"

Kendall walks up to a microphone pole and picks it up, a smug smirk placed on his lips. "You know, one thing I know about bad boys is... they like breaking stuff." When the words left Kendall's mouth, he swung at one of Gustavo's records that were hanging on the wall. Gustavo screams, everyone's mouth dropping in shock and Aria's eyes widen, bad boy Kendall is hot.

Wayne-Wayne takes his glasses off in shock but quickly covers it up with a glare. Griffin grins, as per usual. "He's right. Bad boys do like breaking stuff."

Gustavo stands up from his chair and rushes out of the small recording room and towards the main studio where Kendall is was, his eyes wide and Aria quick on his heels. "What was that? You smashed one of my platinum records!"

Wayne-Wayne smirks, an idea forming over his head which caused Aria to roll her eyes, he's obviously trying to copy Kendall. "Oh, yeah? Well..." Kendall walks away from the Microphone pole as Wayne-Wayne picks it up and swings at all of Gustavo's records, earning a scream from him.

Gustavo goes to charge at him but Kelly jumps on his back to hold him back and Aria snorted, low key wanting to see Wayne-Wayne get his ass kicked once more. "No! No! Stop!"

"Ooh, round one of the bad boy off goes to Wayne-Wayne. Someone ring a bell."

"I said I'm Wayne-Wayne on the mic-mic. I'm badder than bad, I said the city is ours,we're gonna take it like we're mad."

Aria cringes, this is the singer they want ? he's not even a good singer or a good rapper for that natter. Kendall comes out of no where and pushes him into the glass, his face being pressed against the pane. "Your rhymes are weak, mine fit like a glove. Gustavo's face only a mother can love."

Aria let's out a dry chuckle as Gustavo stands up again, once more to go rush towards the boys, until Kelly jumps on his back and Aria threw her arms out to protect Kendall.

"Round two goes to Kendall! I can't wait for round three!"

Aria, Griffin and the rest of the boys were outside of Gustavo's office. While Kendall was inside his office. Aria slightly winces when she hears glass shattering from inside. Gustavo pushes through the crowd of people. Griffin takes a quick glance at him, the grin still present on his lips. "That does not sound good."