↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ✗

⁂

THE FIVE BEST FRIENDS smile nervously as Kendall's mom answered the door — but she was going to be greeted with a few officers holding onto them with Mrs. Majkowski standing in the front.

Kendall smiles nervously at his mother when she finally answers. "Mom, remember that time I saved you choking? Wow, that was close. And I love you."

Mrs. Majkowski raised one arm, pumping it weakly in the air. "I feel so alive!"

The five had to stand in front of the couch with Kendall's mother, Jennifer, and his young sister, Katie, in front of them waiting for an explanation with their arms crossed over their chest. Even Aria was a little afraid from the yelling she'll get some someone who's like her second mom.

Carlos leans over Aria and whispers to Kendall, his eyes never leaving Jennifer and Katie; "dude, how do you know those songs?"

"They play Boyquake on the nineties channel all day at work." Kendall shrugs but then smirks. "And I made up the Giant Turd song."

Logan nodded his head and hums softly; "that was catchy."

Aria gave a small chuckle but it fades when Jennifer was giving them glares. "What happened? The truth. Now."

Logan folded his hands in front of him nervously. "Mrs. Majkowski helped us try to make James and Aria famous."

Carlos crossed his arms over his chest, adding: "But this producer guy was super mean to everyone."

"So I sang him the giant turd song, and there was a tiny fight," Kendall quickly defends himself, his hands up in the air as surrender "but nobody got hurt."

James pouts, obviously upset over what happened because his dream is now over. "And now I'm really sad."

Everyone turns to Aria—who was on her phone scrolling through twitter. She looked up with raised eyebrows. "Oh, uh, I.... I don't regret anything."

Jennifer sighs, shaking her head softly at Aria. "Okay, who wants a sandwich?"

The boys smile and raises their hands. "Ooh, yes."

"That's be great."

Aria shrugs. "Why not."