↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 ✗

⁂

     THINGS WENT DECENT AFTER the whole demo-charade. Kelly renewed the lease for their amazing apartment, the band and Aria got the okay to make albums, to actually kick start their career. Kendall and Aria have not talked about the kiss anymore, they dropped it, but it never left their minds, almost every time they look at each other, the scene replays in their head. Kendall could almost still feel her lips on his, and he's craving more of it, just like Aria is craving his lips on hers.

       And then there's Maverick, who introduced her to pills and coke and molly. She's gotten more and more better at hiding it, but it's obvious something is up considering Logan constantly ask her questions whenever the other boys leave the room, "are you okay?" "your eyes are red and puffy, were you crying?" "how come you aren't eating?" "i can see your skin paling and your eyes getting dried, are you not staying hydrated?"

    It's getting harder to hide things from them, especially Logan. Seeing how he studied in alcoholism and drugs and addiction, he's constantly on her ass.

   Currently, the boys were planing a way to throw a party at the apartment and won't get caught, considering they aren't allowed to throw parties at the Palm Woods, and they already got two strikes. Jennifer is taking Katie to San Diego, and she made it clear no party.

           "We can't party at the palmwoods." Aria stared at Kendall with a raised eyebrow, resting on her elbow at the bar and resting her chin on the palm of her hand, the sudden tiredness of being high hitting her. "But there's nothing saying we can't have a 'get together'"

Logan claps his hands once, sliding next to Kendall with a large grin on his lips, "Or a social gathering."

         James and Carlos started cheering, "Social gathering, social gathering!"

           "James, Carlos," Kendall cuts off their cheering, immediately getting into bossy mode, "you two transform 2-j into a cool club atmosphere. and get some snacks and sodas."

          Logan nods his head, giving the other two boys a pointed look, especially James, "And we keep the guest list short, say, three people each, which is not a party, but a get together."

       "Get together! Get together!"

        Kendall smiled widely, making his way towards the door, "And I'm going to go down to the pool right now and invite Jo, 'cause I kind of got a thing for her."

         Aria frowned, immediately deciding she wanted nothing to do with this party if she's coming. The brunette climbed off the stool, grabbing her small cross body purse, slinging it over her body and making her way to the door, "Yeah, I'm out."

        "Where are you going?"

        "To Mavericks." She mumbles, pulling out her phone and sending a quick text.