↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡 ✗

⁂

         "WELCOME TO ROCQUE RECORDS, where you are gonna sing, dance, and sweat your butts off if you wanna end up on these walls." Kelly led the five down the hall, a soldier resting on her arm as she points at the posters on the walls.

       Kendall frowns when he saw the Boyquake poster. "Do we want to end up on these walls?"

        "Yes!"

        Just then a girl walks in and Kelly smiles. Moving to stand next to her and gestures at her; "Guys, say hi to Nicole Scherzinger from The Pussycat dolls."

         The boy's mouth drops and Aria was taken aback. "Oh my god your much prettier in person."

         Nicole smiles at Aria, a small chuckle escaping her lips. "Nah, your the pretty one."

        Carlos points at James, the twin glaring at him. "He's gonna marry you."

         Nicole puts a hand on her hip and raises an eyebrow at James. "Where my ring?"

        "I.... I... I..." James starts to fumble over his words, eyes wide. He couldn't believe he's actually talking to his crush in person, he felt like this was a big dream.

          Kendall chuckles and pats a hand on James' chest. "we're recording some demos with Gustavo."

          Nicole rolls her eyes, the goofy and good mood she was in immediately gone, "Gustavo." She practically spits out with distaste. Aria raised her eyebrows, taking mental note on it.

         "Yeah." Kendall then tilts his head to the side, like a cute puppy dog which made Aria smile on the inside, damn he's kinda adorable. "Have you worked with him?"

         "Yes, actually on my first album." Nicole glances at Kelly, Kelly grinding her teeth together. "Let's just say we have some creative differences."

         The door opens to reveal Gustavo. He smiles, opening his arms for a hug. "Nicole, baby! Ohh!"

         Gustavo slams the door just in time when Nicole threw a telephone at him. She then smiles at the five, waving her fingers. "Good luck guys."

         The boys moan as she walks by them and they watch her fading figure. Aria rolled her eyes and elbowed the closest boy to her, which was Kendall, like always.

        "All clear!"

        Gustavo comes out of the room and takes a sigh of relief before pointing at the five pop. "Okay, so you guys ready to be stars?"