↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

ARIA WAS IN THE sound booth practicing her song but she couldn't concentrate. She must of been in the sound booth for hours because she couldn't get it right.

Gustavo pressed down on the speaker button. "Stop! Stop! What's going on Ar?"

"I can't concentrate."

Gustavo felt his eye twitch. "Why?!"

"Because my boys aren't here!" Aria gets the urge to tug in her hair. You would think being away from the boys would help her concentrate more but in reality it helps her concentrate and think of most lyrics.

Gustavo opens his mouth to speak but gets cut off when Kelly rushes in the room holding her phone. "You might want to come see this."

Gustavo rushes out of the room and Aria leaves the sound booth. She stood with Gustavo and Kelly and the rest of the team as Logan, James, Kendall, and Carlos were walking towards them. 

They started walking forward, meeting them in the middle. Gustavo waves his arms around. "Well?"

"Okay, we'll do if your way. No goofing off, no pillow fights, and no questions for the next two days."

Gustavo nods his head and turns around, already starting to throw out instructions. "Okay, girl time from the top."

Kendall stops Gustavo, causing the man to halt in his path. "Except for that. We really don't wanna sing girl time."

Gustavo turns back around, giving a sarcastic laugh. "Oh, let me guess. You have a better idea. Well let's, let's hear it. Let's hear the dogs better song title."

Kendall smiles. "Big Time Rush. It's a song about four hockey players from Minnesota who have an amazing opportunity in front of 'em and they're gonna take their best shot."

"I like it, and you've got to stop using the word girl in all of your song titles." Kelly nods her head, giving Gustavo a small smile.

Gustavo turns to Aria, who just shrugs with her bottom lip jutting out. "I love it."

Gustavo sighs. "I..... like it also. We're gonna be work in' all night, because Friday is two days away, and we are in a Big Time Rush!"

   It's been two days and Friday is finally here. The boys are going first to sing in front of Griffin and the producers and after was Aria. She was currently standing next to Gustavo, bitting down on her finger nails out of nerves. The boys practiced where ever they went, at the store, by the pool and in the apartment. They singed and danced all the time and Aria was surprised with how serious they were, she was proud of them.