↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ✗

⁂

         "SO I DID THE math last night and this whole singing thing, Katie was right, you're an idiot." Logan pushed the cart but it missed where it was suppose to go and hit a parked car —making a dent in it. The five cringed. "It's breaking right."

        It was the next morning and the five were at Kendall's work. The Minnesota air was still icy and jabbing at her cheeks. She pulled her black beanie down more to cover her ears. She wanted to be in bed curled up in multiple layers of blankets with the heater blasting. She's tired of the Minnesota Winter.

       Aria slipped her hands in the back of her jean pockets as Kendall shut his eyes, obviously getting frustrated with all the shit he was getting from the boys. "Guys, I don't wanna go to L.A. With that jerk. I wanna be here with you jerks and play Hockey for our team."

        "But this is just like hockey." Carlos waves his arms around, something he tends to do a lot. "Only, instead of crashing the boards and us, you're singing and dancing."

        Logan nods his head in agreement. "What have you got to lose?"

        Carlos moved in front of Kendall. "Dude, California.... the girls, the beach, the stars. The girls—"

         Aria smiles and looks up, in a slight daze. "Guys with hot six packs."

         The four boys give her a look and she shrugs innocently, Kendall giving her a major glare and ignoring the small jabs of jealously in his chest. He shakes his head. "Yeah, but none of that matters if it's minus my best friends. Add those numbers up, professor."

        Logan pulls out his phone. "Okay, carry the two, ah, nope. Still an idiot. Plus, Aria will be with you."

        "I'm not going without you guys." Aria sighs and shakes her head, crossing her arms against her chest and leaning on one leg.

        Kendall turned to James, eyebrows raised. "What about you? You haven't said anything to me all day."

        "He's pissed."

       The twin clenched his jaw, ignoring the stares. "I'm not talkin' to you." James grabs a shopping cart.

       Aria rolled her eyes at her idiotic brother. "You just did dumbass." She muttered.

        James glares at Aria, pointing at her. "You know what? All right, part of me hates you two right now. No, all of me hates you. But call that guy back."