↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 ✗

⁂

WHILE GUSTAVO AND KELLY were preparing the photo shoot by the Palm Woods pool, and The four boys were getting there plan into action with the Jennifer's and Camille, Aria was with Malia in her bathroom while the makeup team was getting Aria ready for her photo shoot. Malia lightly blew on her freshly painted nails. "So, any drama between Kendall and Maverick?"

"You mean besides fact Kendall followed me to the movies with Maverick and made us sit away from each other?" Aria frowned as a few of the Stylists moved to straighten her hair.

"What! You never told me that!" Malia practically screams.

Aria shrugs as one of the Stylists started doing her homework. "It just kinda slipped my mind."

"What did Maverick say?"

"He says that Kendall could be jealous and possibly overly possessive, more in a sister loving way. ."

Malia claps her hands together, squealing slightly. "See I told you! It's obvious Kendall likes you. Like you said he's too overly possessive and jealous which is the big sign. You're just too blind to see it girly."

   A knock on the door made everyone freeze slightly and made the two girls immediately shut their mouths. Kelly smiles at Aria. "You ready for your shoot?"

Aria nods her head. "Yup." She glances in the mirror one last time. Her brown hair was straighten like always and she had more than usual the amount of makeup on. Smiling softly at herself and feeling happy and confident with her appearance, the brunette then made her way out of the room.

After the photo shoot, Aria was making her way through the lobby and right as she made it towards the elevator, she saw a familiar blonde haired boy waiting inside. His eyes flicking around in boredom. Until his eyes caught hers. Kendall's eyes widen and he starts pressing the close button quickly, although he needs to get to the pool, he needs to get out of there. Even if it means going back up and taking the stairs. Aria rolls her eyes and slips into the elevator just in time before it closes. She crosses her arms over her chest and gives Kendall a glare. "Why have you been ignoring me?"

Kendall gulps slightly, feeling like his body was heating up. "I haven't been ignoring you."

Aria squints her eyes and waves her phone around. Kendall knew she was either sad or angry, it was an obvious sign when she starts waving her hands or whatever is in her hand around. "You literally left me on read on all of my text messages and you avoid me. This has been going on ever since I went to the movies with Maverick. What the hell is going on?"