↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ✗

⁂

THE SOFT GRAVEL MADE her black metal cleats dig in, but she didn't pay attention to it as her eyes scanned around the perfectly maintenance field in front of her. The field she's being practicing on for the past few weeks.

Liliana Wilde places a comforting hand on Aria's upper back. "You good Aria?"

Aria turns to her teammate, giving her a small smile before glancing back at the team that their going up against that showed up. "I'm a little nervous to be honest. It's my first time playing with you guys. I don't mean it in a bad way, you guys are super good. But it'll be a little weird and different."

Liliana chuckles softly, rubbing Aria's back. "Hey I get it. You're used to having teammates you've known since kindergarten." It wasn't a lie, Aria's softball team back in Minnesota was mostly filled with all childhood friends.

Aria nods her head softly, her fingers unknowingly tapping against her covered thigh. "Not only that, this is our first game. Well, it's scrimmage but it'll also determine if i make the team or not."

"Oh don't worry." Liliana scoffs gently. "You're definitely getting a spot. Don't worry about that. Not to put shame on my team, but you're one of the best players we've had in so long."

As Liliana turns around Aria inhales sharply, rolling her shoulders back before walking back to the dugout.

"Ari!"

Aria gives Kendall a small smile and walks towards the chain link fence separating them, "Hey Ken."

He returns the smile, a certain gleam in his eyes. "Hi."

Glancing behind him, she could see the stands start to fill up, which was slightly unusual for her seeing as the game doesn't start for another hour, but she shrugged it off. Catching eyes with James, she sent him a small wave, who sent her a fast moving wave with a large ass smile on his face. Aria couldnt help but laugh before turning back to Kendall, who wrapped his fingers around the chain links near hers. "You actually came."

Kendall's smile never fainted. "You kmow I'll always come to your games. I never missed one and I never will."

Aria bit her lower lip, crossing her ankles and leaning against the fence. "It's only a scrimmage."

Kendall jokingly rolled his eyes. "And? I've been to your practices, your scrimmages, games and tournaments. I'm not missing any of them." The athlete in front of him gives him a warm smile, a smile that always seems to give him butterflies. Kendall glances behind him, his eyes scanning around before turning back to Aria. "So, no Maverick?"