↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ✗

⁂

        ARIA AND JAMES WERE the first ones in the building, their shoes tapping against the tile. James slammed his hand down on the table as they slid to a stop. "My name is James Diamond and I, I wanna be famous." James starts to sing but the lady at the table reaches over and slaps a sticker roughly on his chest. "Ow!"

        The pretty lady then hands him a clip board, which he takes cautiously. "Fill out the rest of the sheet and wait for your number to  be called."

         Aria pushes James out of the way, the twin struggling to regain his balance. "Aria Diamond, now hit me."

        The pretty lady shrugs before handing her a sticker. Aria smiles and takes it gracefully before placing it on the hoodie. She turns around when she heard cheering from her boys. The smile never left her face when she saw Kendall, Logan, and Carlos give James a high five. Kendall then goes up to Aria and wraps his arms around her petite body, pulling her into him. She couldn't help but chuckle into his chest and wrap her arms around his waist tightly.

        Their celebration was cut off when the five heard screaming causing Kendall and Aria to pull apart to see Jenny being carried out by her arms by two security guards, her legs kicking around. "This is madness! I'm a star! I'm gonna be the next Gwen Stefani!" She stops her bitch fit when she saw the boys. "Oh, hey guys."

        The boys gave her a small wave, a small fake smile on their lips. "Hey Jenny."

        Jenny starts kicking around again her eyes widening and giving them a fearful look. "He's evil. I'm a star!"

        The pretty lady from before who gave the Diamond twins the sticky note with their names, came up to the group, more specifically Logan. "You, name."

        Logan raises his eyebrows. "Me?" The pretty lady nods in response. He shakes his head, a kind smile on his lips. Logan is the kindest one in the group, Aria loves that about him. He's so kind towards everyone, even those who don't deserve it. "Oh, no thank you. I'm gonna be a doctor."

       "Yeah, well I'm a desperate talent scout, and you have a cute smile, and Justin Timberlake made forty-four million last year." The lady gives him a sarcastic tight smile.

       Logan thinks about it for a second before pointing at his chest. "Hit me."

       The lady slams a sticker on his chest as well before Logan got pushed out of the way from Carlos. "I wanna be famous too." Carlos starts to sing but she cuts him off by  slamming a sticker on his chest too.