↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

         THE BOYS WENT TO the studio because they had a meeting with Griffin and Gustavo while Aria was hanging out with Maverick by the pool.

        "So, is Kendall still mad at you?"

         Aria shrugs, uncomfortable with the topic. "I don't know."

         Maverick turns to look at her —since the two were laying on the lawn beds. "Do you think he's jealous?"

         Aria scoffs. "I highly doubt it. And if he is, I don't care." Aria lies through her perfect teeth. She smiles up at Maverick. "You wanna know why? It's because I have my eyes set on someone."

        Maverick smiles at her and brushes a strand of hair out of her hair. He goes to open his mouth to reply with something, but notices Aria look over his shoulder.

         He follows her eyes and scoffs when he sees the boys run in the lobby to the elevator with a sign. Aria frowns as Maverick turns to look at her. "I'm so sorry. I should go see what they are doing."

         Maverick smiles, but she knew he was disappointed by the look in his eyes. "Yeah, go ahead."

         Aria leans her head back for a moment and sighs. Why do the boys have to ruin everything? She stands up. "Let's continue this later, alright?"

        Maverick nods and Aria places her lips on his cheek before running into the apartment.

        Once she got in the crappy apartment she's calling home for now, she notices Kendall standing in the living room giving a speech.  "A week ago, we were a hockey team in Minnesota."

        Aria closes the door behind her quietly and the three boys notice her. James gives his sister a little smile as Kendall continues his speech; "and today we're a band in L.A. Anything is possible."

         Logan shakes his head. "Okay, you have a point. But how are we gonna get all this in here?"

        James smiles and pulls out a handful of Bandannas. "Take any color you want."

        "We're not wearing bandannas in the video, okay?" Kendall shuts down James' dream.

          James frowns. "You know what? You guys never support my risky fashion choices."

        Aria snorts and starts walking closer to the boys. "Because they are really stupid. Like you." Aria smiles innocently while James glares at his older sister.