↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 ✗

⁂

            "SO WHAT DO WE do now?" No one responded to Carlos, no one even knew what to say. Aria though, did make the first more. She grabbed her phone, not making eye contact with anyone, not even Kendall. Who did try to reach for her but she jerked herself away, hissing out a small 'don't' and making her way towards the door.

       Her knuckles rapped against the wood door, not even a second later Zoey opening it up. Aria didn't make eye contact with her, just kept her eyes on the ground which seemed way more interesting than anything else at the moment. Zoey, though, knew what Aria wanted and sighed softly, opening the door wider, "In. Everything is on the bar already."

Perks of living by yourself? Don't need to hide your stash. Aria immediately made her way inside and towards the bar, grabbing the dab pen, "So, I'm moving back to Minnesota."

The brunette in front of her raised her eyebrows, sitting next to Aria. "Wait, what?"

Another hit, "Our bosses daughter showed up today to pick the boy's demo, but needed them to be her boyfriend. Kendall, being the cute idiot he is, decided to argue back which caused her to snap, break their CD, and go run to her dad to not pick the boys."

"Wait, but that's the boys, not you."

"They know that if they fire the boys, I'm done." Her eyes flickered up to Zoey, who was refilling the cart, "I can't do anything without those boys. I'm independent but at the same time I'm not, I need those boys." Zoey rose her eyebrows, going to say something when Aria's phone rings, her full attention going towards her phone.

ken-doll <3 :
ari, look i'm sorry.
i really am. but mercedes
came back and we have a
plan, long story but turns
out she doesn't pick them,
a chimp does. so we're
going to steal him, we
would love your help to
bail us out of jail if we
get caught

baby ari 😻:
i hate you,
...
i'm omw

Aria immediately got up and started making her way towards the door, but got stopped by Zoey, the new filled weed pen, or vape pen, being handed out to her, "Here. I know you'll need it."

           She pushes it away, shaking her head furiously, "No, it's okay."

       "Trust me, take it." Zoey smirks, "I get free ones from my plug."

Aria walked in the same time that Griffin and his assistants, holding hands with a. . . chimp? She inwardly groaned, her eyes shutting tight. "Hi, Mr. Boss man, uh, I just wanted to say I had no part in whatever the boys did."