↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

         "NO."

         "MOM, JUST ONE night."

          Kendall and his mom have been arguing for the last twenty minutes, Kendall trying to convince his mom to let the five stay at Gustavo's to mansion-sit, while the others were sitting at the table watching the argument. Aria stuffing her face with the pizza rolls she made her brother heat up for her, and constantly slapping Carlos' and Katie's hand away from her plate.

         Jennifer waves her arms around, a disbelief look on her face. "You're too young."

        Kendall scoffs, taking a glance at Aria, who eats a pizza roll whole. "Im not too young. Im sixteen."

       Logan turns around in his chair, a smile on his face as he points at Jennifer. "Together, we're sixty-four. That's older than you." His smile than fades. "I mean, that is older than you, isn't it?"

       Aria gives Logan a look, her eyes narrowed and plucked eyebrows furrowed. "Aren't you suppose to be a genius? There's five of us, and we're all sixteen. Sixteen plus sixteen five times is eighty." She then rolls her eyes. "Dumbass."

        Logan laughs mockingly, throwing his dino nugget at her. "Shut up!"

        Jennifer glares at the two bickering teens, and points at their plates. "Eat."

       Logan nods his head rapidly again. "Okay."

       "Mom." Kendall sighs. "It's time you stopped treating me like a child, and-" He picks up a dino nugget. "It's also time you stop feeding me dinosaur-shaped chicken."

       Jennifer smiles and raises her hands in the air slightly. "You love your dinosaur chicken."

       Kendall gives his mom a look. "Yeah, when I was eight."

      Logan turns around in his seat again. "Yeah, we are men now, Mrs. Knight."

       Roaring from the other side of the table got the five's attention, as Carlos and James we're playing with their nuggets.

        Aria couldn't help but laugh, earning a glare from the boys. She doubled over, her arms crossing over her stomach as she laughed, and her eyes watering. She tries to calm down. "Yeah, men."

       Kendall sighs, ignoring the girl and placing his hands on his moms shoulders. "Mom, it's time."

      Jennifer glances at Aria, who nods her head, before pointing at Kendall. "I want hourly updates, and I want Aria to be with you at all times."