↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ✗

⁂

      ARIA ROLLED HER EYES as the four boys were dressed up in their hockey getup, the couches, coffee tables, and other furniture pushed to the side as they played 2 against 2 hockey, while the teenage girl sat on the couch that was against the wall, scrolling through her phone while eating hot cheetos. The date three nights ago, the dinner after the scrimmage with Maverick, did not go well. For starters he was being a little disrespectful in her opinion, and kept trying to get her to stay away from Kendall Logan and Carlos, as if it was that easy seeing she's been stuck with the group since they were literally five and live in the same apartment as them.

Which led to a new argument where Maverick tried convincing Aria to live with him, seeing as he's eighteen and has his own apartment with the money he makes from his modeling career and slight singing career. She quickly shut down that idea, Aria's not really comfortable with the fact of moving in with someone she's known for about three months now. After the dinner, Maverick insisted getting Aria to join him at a friends house, which she complied. She didn't like the fact that a girl there, with the name of Olivia or something, was trying to be all over Maverick which caused Aria to get angry but Maverick didn't do a single thing about it.

   Then things led up to Maverick getting completely wasted and being rude to his friends, even Aria. Aria ignored the jabs of hurtful words he was throwing at her all night, and of course the next day he apologized a million times and kept repeating how she deserves better. By the end of the night, when she finally went back home, she was in bed crying. 

And by the looks of seeing how Maverick is, especially in this relationship, she knows she does. But for the first time in her life Aria is nervous to be alone. Being in LA, even though the group is still tight at times, she knew all of the boys will find a girl, Logan and Kendall already did. Kind of. Logan likes Camille, which Aria totally ships, and Kendall has the hots for Jo, the new girl. Soon Carlos and James will find a girl and Aria would be alone, she'll be single and alone. And she knows how most girls get, overly jealous over their boyfriends, so if one of her best friends get a girlfriend that dislikes Aria especially being so close with the boys, she'll back off the friendship big find. She respects her friends and their relationships, always, but we can't say the same for the future.

    Aria has tried not to show any sadness or discomfort when Kendall has gone to her for girl advice, (unknowingly he's been trying to get her jealous and see if what Logan told him is true, that Aria has feelings for him), but seeing how the twin Diamond always have snappy remarks, body language being discomfort, and her mood changing just like that, Kendall decided to stop going to her for advice.

   She inwardly cringed as Kendall was slammed into the foosball table that was pushed to the side, his face smushed against the glass. He quickly got back up, a scowl on his face as he shoved Carlos, the boy getting tossed over the coffee table as Kendall made a score, cheering loudly.