Walls

She was the one who rang me and Chez out, at the snack counter. Damn, she looked completely different. It made sense now as to why she was being so cold towards me at the movies. She wanted me! She was still under the belief that, being mean to people is a good way to flirt with them. Yet and still, she had the nerve to tell me to grow up.

I whimper quietly when I notice she has clear heels on. Clearly this is a damn joke. Clearly. This was a setup, and I was ready for somebody to pop out with a camera or something. Somebody obviously told her I like that kinda shit, they must have. I mean, what kind of twisted shit was the universe on? Why was I still so attracted to this bitch, after all she had done to me? This bitch was helping herself to my body, and here I was, almost willing to let her. At this point, I had to do what I had to do, but I was worried about how much I would enjoy it.

I take a deep sigh and smirk at her to get her to think I'm willingly going along with this. It's the only way I could think of, to get her to trust me. She caressed my face. "I knew you'd come to your senses. You ready to go to Heaven?" she asks. I couldn't really tell if she was serious or not so I don't answer. It didn't seem like she really wanted one, as she started to kiss me on the side of my neck. I rolled my eyes. I mean, she was sexy, no doubt, but that's not really what I was into right now. I didn't feel at my best, anyway. I was still feeling tender, considering she had hit me a few times, and now I was naked. Not only was I naked in this bitch's house against my will, I was naked in this bitch's house against my will, while my period is on. Long story short, I was aching everywhere, but I knew I had to push through. I fake moan to get her more into it. That's when I take the opportunity to look around the room. It  was very colorful. There was a lot of red, white, and blue decor. I figured she was into Pinterest or HGTV. I tried to look around for a wall clock, but no luck. I didn't wanna move too suddenly and alert her to the fact that I was trying to create an escape route.
I did the same thing when she licked a trail down my whole torso. She was trying to talk dirty her whole way down, and I had to stroke her ego to keep her suspicion levels down. Now was the time to get her to start untying me. "You gon' untie my feet or what?" I ask. I make sure to ask in a casual tone, as if I wasn't alarmed at all about what she was doing. I make sure to bite my lip. I knew she liked 'em, she couldn't keep her damn mouth off of 'em. She considered it for a split second, but I could tell she needed more convincing. "Look, if you gon' give me head, I need you to do it right. It's not happening when you got me all tied up like this. C'mon, you know that." I reasoned. "It's not like I can do anything. My hands are still tied." I added. She nods her head slowly.
"You're right. Please understand that if you try anything, I will kill you." she says. I smile widely. "I'd be a fool to run away now." I respond. She untied my feet, and I sigh in relief at how much better my feet felt. Jade gets into a sniper position, pushing my legs back towards me. I had hoped she would keep them stationary, because my joints were hurting. I loved the way her nails lightly dug into my skin. She stares me in the eyes as she brings her lips to my essence. She was finally starting to have an effect on me. I hated myself for it. When she first got into it, I managed to keep myself together— I wasn't really into it. But, before long, she had me moaning forreal. It became increasingly hard for me to fake anything— I was giving into her. I start to react, wriggling around, like I was really trying to escape the pleasure. "Wait, wait. Baby, wait." I whined, intending to protest her actions. She needed to stop, I did not give her permission. I wasn't supposed to be enjoying this. This was all wrong. But it felt so, so, so good. I tried to use my legs to control what she was doing, but she wasn't having it. Instead of showing me any kind of mercy, she sticks her fingers inside of me and went to town. I let out a lengthy moan, and she giggled. "That's what I'm talkin' 'bout." I was leaking now, and to be honest, I was scared of what. Whatever it was, Jane didn't care—- she kept going. She had me damn near lifting myself off of the bed. I caught myself getting completely lost in what she was doing, instead of trying to keep my wits about me. I was completely unable to keep myself still. Jane locked one of my legs into place with one hand, and was still handling business with the other. Suddenly, I feel a huge wave of euphoria overcome me. I cried out in pleasure, and she was still going. I couldn't push her head away like I wanted to. She took her fingers outside of me and sucked on them with a look of lust on her face. She had me completely in a trance. She brought her face back up to mine, but inserted her fingers back into me. She stared me deep in my soul, but says nothing. She then takes to kissing me all on my neck again. This time, wasn't shit fake coming from me. She was hitting my spot, over and over again. I got louder and louder, and made it a point to look at her as much as I could. I was just in disbelief. Why couldn't I remember her if she had given me such pleasure, before? I notice a small black tattoo of something that looked like a fist, on the side of her neck. I hadn't noticed it when I saw her at the movies. The tattoo looked very familiar to me, but I couldn't figure out where it was from. When she moves to my lower torso again, I noticed that she was blocking my view of one of her walls. On that wall was a large picture of the same thing that was on her neck. It was far away, so I couldn't see it very clearly, but it closely resembled what I saw on her neck. When she made it all the way back to my essence, she started to suction me again and I once again found myself damn near picking myself up off the bed. The wave of euphoria was much stronger this time. I didn't want it to overcome me. First of all, I already felt weird enough for enjoying it, when she was just gonna keep going whether I was with it or not. Two, I had a whole girlfriend that I hadn't located yet. I couldn't really decide if I was cheating on her, or not.

Before long, the wave had finally overtaken me. I'm nearly crawling away from Jane at this point. I feel liquid expelling from my body, rendering me speechless. She smiled widely as she watched me writhe in pleasure and subsequently catch my breath again. I was fucking exhausted. She smirked at me in a knowing fashion. "You remember me now?"

I didn't have any real time to process what she asked me, I was just shocked. I wasn't a squirter, forreal. Shit, the last time I had done that was... that was... right before I had that blowup with Tina! This was the bitch that made me late to work all that time ago. What was her damn name?
I couldn't believe I couldn't remember. I knew she would have a permanent place in my rotation because she was the only person who made me squirt, but I never got back to her. I had met Chez, already. I probably had her name in my phone, somewhere.

She got up off the bed and went to her desk. She bent over and dug into the very bottom drawer and grabbed a tan colored strap-on, with the harness already on it. I was very nervous to see just what the fuck she thought she was gonna do with that thing. To both my horror as well as relief, she started to pull my legs through the loops on the harness. I figured now would be a great time to ask her to let my hands free.

But then, I remembered that my feet are not tied up, anymore. I knew this girl would not let me have all my limbs loose without a distraction. So, I'd have to tell her to tie my feet back up. I hoped this would gain me a bit more trust. Then, when I tell her to untie my legs again, she'll do it because I was the one who reminded her to tie me back up, so clearly I didn't wanna leave. At least, I hoped that it's how she would see it.
"Untie my hands, so I can adjust it." I tell her.
"What do you think I am, stupid?"
"Look, tie my feet up, if you're so paranoid. Now, untie my hands, I been waiting to feel on you." I said. I tried to throw a bit of seduction in my voice, but worried she might see right through me. She obliged me and tied my feet back up. Then, she untied my hands. I pull the harness up onto myself, to fit me better.

Finally, she positions herself on top of me, and then was when I could see her piercing. Everything about this woman was mesmerizing. I saw very clearly how she could be offended that she had to hunt me down. This was not what she had to do, in most cases. She was the one that had niggas chasing after her. Finally, it all made sense. She guides my hands to her ass, while she brought herself up and down on me. All I could hear was her moaning softly, and the toy penetrating her essence. The light shines off the residue, revealing her to have been really aroused. I also admired the sight of her piercing. I wondered how the hell anyone could get that close and personal with their piercer. It looked perfect. I caught myself biting my lip, but knew I needed to not let myself get too lost in this. At the end of the day, I wasn't here because I chose to be. After some time passes, she climaxes. She was right, watching her climax was a sight to see. When she opened her eyes back up, she saw my amazed expression and laughed. "I told you." she says, referring to what she told me at the dinner table.

"Lemme get on top." I suggest, after I came out of the trance. "Clearly, I gotta teach that ass a lesson." She giggles, obviously wanting to go along with my idea.
She lifts herself off of me, and goes ahead and unties my feet. At last, I was finally able to move all of my limbs on my own volition. I was free! Well, almost. I thought of a way to get myself outta here for once and for all. This was the most important part of the plan—- my escape. But first I'd have to put on the performance of a lifetime.
That's why, instead of scrambling out of there immediately, I lube the toy up again, and immediately get between Jane's legs.