FOH

For a good couple days after the fiasco at Duchesne's house, I was so disgusted with Chez's mom and what went down. Her mom was on straight bullshit, and Chez accepted it. That was the worst part about it! I had seen with my own eyes how she just lets her mom say whatever. Even when we both tag teamed on her mom, she just flat out refused to go all the way, with it. I wasn't sure if I would be able to be with somebody who just folded over like that. She just crumbled. It was weird to me, too, because she was way different with me. She made sure she let me know every thought of hers whether it was good or bad. She was a master of shit talking. She never ever backed down from any issue we've had. So to see her accept this behavior from her mom was shocking as well as disappointing. As mad as I was, I still felt really bad for Chez. I know she wanted this first meeting to go over smoothly. Her mom ruined it but I wasn't much help, either. I probably shouldn't have slipped up and called her a 'bitch', and maybe I didn't have to threaten to fight her. However, as deluded as Chez could probably be towards her mother in public, I'm sure she knew full well her mama was on bullshit if she's being honest with herself.
And something in me feared that these delusions Chez has about her mother have costed her some relationships of all sorts. I just hope it doesn't cost her our relationship. It just sucks because if everything had gone well, I would have met some of the more logical, less insufferable family members. These were probably the family members Sydney was talking about. There's no way in hell she met the girl's mom forreal. She was a total mess. Maybe Chez's mom has a twin sister or something.
I was really hoping I could have stayed for the cookout with her and her family, but I didn't want a re-run of what happened earlier with her mom. Now I was wondering why it even was necessary for me to meet her parents, anyway. Outside of marriage, I didn't see the big deal about it. Why did it matter to me if her parents liked me, anyway? I'm screwing Duchesne, and her only. Skylar, too, if I finally use her number.

I still hadn't forgotten about the dark skinned beauty. Her lips still implanted themselves in my mind. I had seen her out in public the other night, but I saw her with a man. I raised my eyebrow at first, but I couldn't be mad. I knew nothing of this girl besides the fact that she was a stripper. I didn't even know the girl's real name. I avoided her because I didn't want Chez to see me as being disrespectful. The last thing I need is for her to decide she does want me and then I tell her I slept with somebody else. She was a bit of a jealous woman, which did nothing but turn me on, but still. It's not like I could just go and sleep with anyone else, anyway. No one could awaken my lust more than Chez could. Any time she touched me, it was magical. She always brought her A game. She had shown me so many new things about myself. I was fucking hooked.

I decided to call her. I figured that it couldn't hurt to check in with her, at least.
The phone rang for a minute and then she answered. "What?" she asked, plainly. "It's almost 5 and I gotta take my baby to her father's house."

"Well, damn. That's no way to speak to your boo."

"What do you want, Micki?" Chez said, just as plainly as before.

"I just wanted to apologize for what happened last time we saw each other." I said, sincerely. "Can you come over?" I ask, with hope in my voice.

"If I feel like it." she replies.

"I hope to see you, Chez. I really wanna make it up to you."

"I said if I will come if I feel like it. Bye." and she hung up the phone. I sighed.

It was now 4:37 and I got myself ready to see her. Hell, even if I didn't get any tonight, I still wanted to see her. After all, I did like this girl. I just wished she would get from under her mom's ass.

I didn't realize I fell asleep until I randomly woke up at 7. Ohhhh, is this how she feels? Chez had not been by. So that's how it is? Aight.
I figured that was the end of me and Chez. With the prior memory of us interacting in the club awhile ago, I started to fall back into thinking of how sexy I thought Skylar was. And shit, I was feeling so lustful and I had to rid myself of it somehow. I pulled out my cellphone and dialed Skylar's number.