Hey, Old Friend

Since it felt like it'd been a while, I savored every single taste I took of my girlfriend. I was much more gentle this time, probably symbolizing how gentle I was gonna be with her and this relationship this time around. It was a precious thing to me, and any wrong move could cause it to fall and break. But that's not what I wanted to do. I nibble on her neck, and suction different sections of it, while my hand is too busy digging deep into Chez's essence. I had been listening to her moan on and on in my ear for some time now. She was loud, but I didn't mind. I thought of it as music. This was music that had to be appreciated, like classical music. And it's fitting that I liken her pleasure sounds to music, because it was almost like she was singing in different keys. And when I felt her up on the outside of her essence, and focused on that hot spot, she would hit a Mariah Carey note. Every time she hit it, it drove me fucking crazy, causing me to moan back in her ear. It was a shame I didn't have the time to stay and do all that I wanted to. "Micki." she moans. I suck on her neck in response to that. It was sexy as shit when she said my name. "What?" I asked, continuing to rub her and sucking on her neck. I focused again on the outer area of her essence again, applying pressure to the hotspot. "I missed you." she whispers.
"I missed you too." I reply. To show her how much, I moved from her neck to both breasts, making sure to massage her nipples by slightly nibbling on them. She giggled. Then I started to suck on her stomach. She had a little extra pudge, but I didn't give a fuck. I loved it. I knew why it was there and knew it helped make her become the person she was. I was thankful for the pudge being there, so I showed it some love. I had been getting closer and closer to my final destination, and the more excited I got about it, the harder I went inside of her essence. There was no time for me to use the toy today, but I knew I could still fill my girl up with my hands. She had been reacting well to that, even lifting herself off the bed at some points. Finally, I had made it to where I needed to go, and I straight up attacked it. This was where I felt like I needed to be all the time. Any time that I was granted to be in there, I wanted to show the hell out. I had played around with the hotspot with my tongue, before suctioning it. I was going slower than the clock goes at your last hour of being at work. It was killing her, how good I was and how slow I was going. Then, I pressed my tongue directly against it. At some points I had to try and hold on, like it was a mechanical bull, because she was so overwhelmed with pleasure. I was in complete love with it. It always had my attention, nobody else could even compete. I look at it with love as I put my fingers back on the inside of it again, eating it slow but sliding in and out of it quickly. I had been tongue kissing it, closing my eyes and imagining kissing her face, which was the only thing that could compete with this. All of a sudden, she let go of the sheets and placed both of her hands on the back of my head. Oh, shit. It's almost time for her to climax again. If she wasn't going to verbally warn me when she was gonna orgasm, she usually just shoved my face in into her essence with both hands. Any time she did that shit, I immediately felt myself getting sensations. I look back up at her and see the most beautiful sight there is to see. Here was this dominant woman who could make any other girl melt from the masculinity she exudes, yet all I saw here was a submissive woman begging to be dominated. She wanted me to be in control. Sometimes she wants to hold the reigns, but she's doesn't have a problem handing letting me lead, which is the complete opposite of what I thought would happen.
While I was trying to usher her through her climax, all she could do was spread her legs wider and moan loudly. I could no longer resist the urge to touch my own self. I moaned while I was back in contact with her nether regions. When I get back to licking her, I moaned again and my vocals caused a vibration. As soon as I did that she giggled a little bit. But then, the wave of euphoria was coming through again. I was still suctioning on her and touching myself simultaneously. She arched her back so far off the bed, she was slipping away. I had been rubbing myself something crazy. I was almost ready to climax, too. As I was moaning into her essence, she had lifted herself off the bed again, even more violently this time, moaning. "Oh, FUCK!!!" She exclaims, as she squirted. I was at my climax, too. Together, we released. I held onto Chez all through hers, though, feeling her juices coat the inside of my mouth. We were both equally shocked by it, evidenced by both of our eyes being wide open. When I let go of her, she held her essence in her hand, and we look at each other in complete mutual desire.
Oh, shit. I'm... I'm in love.
After taking a quick shower, I put my work clothes back on and fixed my hair.
"I can't believe I squirted." Chez said, incredulously. "I've never done that before. Every time we're together it's life changing, I swear." I giggle in response. "I missed you, Mick." she says.
"I missed you, too." I said, grinning. I didn't dare let her know that I think I might be in love with her. First of all, I was aware that we had just had sex, and it was easy to mistake lust for love. Was it possible that it was both at the same time? I wasn't sure but right now I didn't have the time to think about it.
Ten minutes later, I head back to my office, hungry as fuck. I didn't  think about eating, because well, I WAS eating... but now my stomach is rumbling.
Once  I got my office, though, I notice another letter on my desk. Annoyed  at this, I just go to Sydney's office. "Girl, why the hell you keep  sending these letters? It ain't funny, it's quite annoying."

She looks up from her salad. "Huh? What are you talking about?"

I held up the pink envelope.

"This!" I declared.

"I didn't put that there."

"You didn't?" I asked.

"No, Mick. Hell, if it were me, I'd have went a little bigger. Just sayin'." she said, taking a bite of her food.

I give her a glare.

"Well, what does it say?"

"I don't know. I didn't  read it. I just knew it was gonna be some mushy, weird shit." I replied.

Sydney sucked her teeth. "Man, I'll  read it."

I handed her the letter, which she read  out loud.

My Dearest Michaela,

It's  clear you don't remember me. That's  okay, I'll  be happy to refresh your mind. Meet me at the Éfac Cafe at 3 P.M. Friday. Do it, or you'll  regret it.

"Man, what?! I ain't  goin to meet no damn body!" I protested.

"Yo.... I think you should  check it out! Could be a sexy bitch in some lingerie!" She joked.

"Shit, you go, then!"

"Last I checked, my name isn't  Michaela..... but, if it's a bitch in lingerie, I might be able to go along with it." she replied.

I sighed. "Why do I get all the crazy joints?!"

"It's  probably  that tongue game. I heard it's on point!"

Well, they were probably right if I was making people squirt for the first time.

THE NEXT DAY

The next day, I had to do Tina's mixer. Even though this woman couldn't stay faithful with me, I still  thought she deserved a second chance. I brought her a couple of good looking ladies. Three of them were a little more feminine, and three of them were on the masculine side. None of them were  as feminine as Tina, though, because that just wasn't  her type.

Gianna Charkov was a marketing manager that was from Hawaii. She was originally from Russia, and ended up in Hawaii soon after birth. She looked like a younger Ellen DeGeneres, only with longer hair, and darker eyes. I wasn't  certain if Tina would be interested in her, because, again, she definitely had feminine traits and mannerisms. If she wanted to step outside of her comfort zone, though, Gianna would be perfect for her.

Then, I picked out a cool stud. She seemed to be right up Tina's alley. She had long, well kept hair. She had no children, but wanted a few. She was 24, and lived in town. Her name was Georgia S. Harper. Her name rung a bell, but I couldn't  remember who she was. Her face looked a little familiar, but I figured since she's  from here, I'd  just seen her around.

Aside from them, I had four other great picks for Tina. Even though I wasn't too trusting of her, I was still excited to host this mixer. After all, this was what I loved to do—pair people up and help them find love!

I greeted all of the women except Georgia, who had yet to arrive. I was too done with people who didn't  know how to  be punctual, but I decided not to make too big a deal of it. When I left the girls and Tina to socialize, while I took a bathroom break, I spotted Georgia. "Oh, hey Georg...".

When she looked at me, I began to feel my face get hot.

"Bri?!"