One Blind Mouse

After Chez made her flirty comment, she placed her hands flat on the table, palm side up. She was waiting on me to place my hands there. I smile and oblige her. She interlocks her fingers with mine and stares at me. "You're so beautiful, I can't even stand it." she said, smiling. I didn't even think I looked like much of anything today. I was only in a baby blue dress shirt and slacks. I thought she was gassing me for no reason, but I accepted it. Denying it was just going to lead to a discussion I didn't wanna have. "Thanks." I said.
Just then, the waitress approached us.
"Hello, ladies. Welcome to Barnaby's. My name is Juuli, and I'll be serving you today. Can I start you off with some drinks?"
Chez sits up. "Yes, I'll have a lemonade, and she'll have the same." My eyebrows rose. Hmm. "Okay, and have you decided on your meal yet?"
Chez nods. "Yes, I will have the beef Wellington along with the scalloped potatoes, asparagus, and the macaroni and cheese." she responds. Juuli nods and looks at me. "And what'll you have, ma'am?"
"I'll have the salmon with broccoli, baked potato, and macaroni and cheese." I respond. Juuli nods as she's writing my order down. "And what would you like on your baked potato?"
"Sour cream, a little bit of cheese, and chives." I say. Juuli finishes writing down the order and smiles. "Alright, then. I can take care of those menus for you." she says cheerily, prompting us to hand over our menus. "Thank you. I'll be back in just a few with your drinks, alrighty?" With that, she heads off to the back. After that, I stare at Chez. "Lemonade? What are you, twelve?" I said in a silly voice, mocking her. "I don't wanna drink right now, I'm too nervous. But, best believe I'm gon' get you to sip something." she said, suggestively. I rolled my eyes.
An hour later, I had to physically restrain myself from paying for the both of us. I would have been fine with it! I wanted to show her done appreciation for thinking enough of me to be willing to pay an exorbitant amount of money just to see me smile. Chez calmly let me know that this was her idea and that she'd pay for it. One thing I noticed was she left the server a very nice tip. I was so proud of her. It warmed my heart to know she valued waiters as much as I did.
"Did you have a good time?" she asks me?"
"I did." I admitted.
"Do you trust me now?" she asked.
I smiled. "Yes." I said, smiling.
She smiles and slides the blindfold to me again, so I go ahead and tie it. Then, I'm once again led by Chez. A few minutes later I recognize that we are on an elevator because I'm hearing beeps and feeling movement. "She's fine." I hear Chez saying. I stifle a giggle. "I'm fine." I confirmed. I assumed someone was looking at us crazy. Then, Chez told me it was time to get off of the elevator. We walk for a little and then I hear a door opening. Chez pulls me in and shuts the door. Then she leads me into something that that feels soft.
"Take off your shoes." she says. "Take off my shoes?" I asked. I took off the blindfold. I look around the room and gasped. It was beautiful, it looked like a Sweetheart Suite or something. We had a huge bed, a huge shower, a mini fridge, and double sinks. There was also a balcony that overlooked the city. When I look back at the room, I noticed a welcome basket with a bunch of alcoholic drinks and chocolates. On the bed were rose petals, spelling out our initials, inside a heart. I noticed that there were two duffle bags, which I'm assuming are our clothes. I'd have to ask Chez when she had the opportunity to get into my house, when I was mad at her. I had taken my shoes off.

"Chez, this is... a lot." I said, in awe. I was grateful, but I thought it was kind of extreme. If you just wanted to go to dinner and fuck, this was an awful lot to go through." I commented. She cracks up. "How many times do I have to tell you? You deserve nothing less than the best. Plus, we're here the whole weekend, so I booked a couple more things for us to do during that time. I gasp. "Forreal?" I ask. Chez walks back to the bed. "Yes." she replied. "We're doing something else later, because I knew we would want a nap in between." I giggled as I got onto the bed. I laid on my side. I was hella excited to sleep, because I was tired after that heavy ass meal, and because I'd be laying with her. Chez kicks her shoes off and joins me on the bed. We had stared each other down with the googly eyes. "I'm just so glad you're here. Mick, I honestly wasn't sure if you'd come." she admitted, laying on her side and facing me. I pursed my lips. "I wasn't. I was literally forced." I remind her. "But I can't say I'm not enjoying myself." I admit. Chez smiles and leans forward for a kiss. I kiss her back. "This is really nice of you, Chez. Romantic, even." I say.
She chuckles. "Well, I'm glad you like it. I just need you to give me your word that you'll partake in all of the activities I have planned."
"Of course, Chez. It's literally the least I can do."
"Anything?" she asks, enunciating it more than necessary.
I hesitate for a second.
"Yeah." I confirmed.
She squeals. "Okay, I want you to keep that same energy for our next activity." she says, giving me one last kiss before closing her eyes. "What?" I asked. What did she mean? Chez closed her eyes tightly and tried to suppress a smile. I rolled my eyes and went to sleep. What kind of crazy stuff was she up to, now?

"Wake up, Mick." Chez calls, softly touching my face. I wondered what time it was. She shakes me a little bit, as I wake completely up. "It's time."
"Time for what?"
"... Couples Therapy."