Story Time Pt 2

I study Chez's face as she bites into a slice of pepperoni pizza. "Say something. Anything."
"Something. Anything." she replies, staring straight ahead.
"Remember how you told me I needed to grow up because I didn't wanna tell Syd we were a thing? I'm afraid I'm gonna have to use your own shit on you. Grow up."
"Excuse me, I didn't know being upset over being cheated on was immature!" she said, taking another bite of her food.
"You know that's not what I was talking about, number one. And number two, I don't know if I would consider that cheating. I was just in a weird space. We weren't even sure if we were 'on'. Or at least I wasn't. We had that fight and then you found out I was having a hard time getting over her again."

"Did I ever say we were broken up during that time?"
"It's not really like you had to say anything. You were angry with me over your mom and then suggested I take a couple days to focus on figuring this shit out. I was unsure of where we stood."
"I was mad but I never considered us to be broken up or anything. I definitely didn't expect you to put your lips on somebody else. I didn't do that!"
I rolled my eyes. "Well, look. I still didn't do much of anything. I kissed her back, but after that she goes to guiding my hands to touch her everywhere and then she climbs her ass on my desk! She climbed on my desk on all fours. She's in this black dress hugging her body with no underwear and fucking heels on. And she spread that thang open for me to see. She almost fucking got me caught up."

"I'd say she did that when she put her tongue in your mouth and you did nothing about it."
I sighed. "The point is, I didn't go any further with her because she's not what I want. She's exactly my type, so I was greatly tempted. I- I was in a really hard spot, Chez."
"Please tell me exactly what stopped you from doing anything else with her. And don't say me, because I clearly wasn't enough to stop you from kissing the bitch."
"It's not that you're not enough. Of course you're enough. I was just in a state of mourning, I guess. And for a hot second I had what I thought I wanted. It didn't have anything to do with you. What made me think of you was the fact that you actually like me for me."
"You're speaking with a lot of confidence. How you so sure I still like yo ass?"
"Can I... get through what I gotta say first?" I said, staring at her. I rolled my eyes as I continued on. "Anyway, I thought back on what you went through to get me to feel comfortable with you, you know? You never showed real impatience with me until you realized Syd was the reason I wasn't trying to make it official with you. You weren't focused on just the sexual aspect of a relationship with me. I realized that was the only reason Tina was pretending to be interested in me. Before, I used to be okay with that. It's just, experiencing a real relationship showed me that I'll never accept anything less ever again. That's why, even though I admittedly wanted to give into temptation, I didn't. I left the poor girl in the office with her dress over her ass. I don't even remember if I shut the door."

Chez chuckles. "You wrong for that, but it's funny."
"Finally, a smile! Ugh, I was afraid you'd be mad at me forever."
Chez rolls her eyes at me. "I'm still mad but... I believe you, at least. And thanks for not sleeping with the bitch, I guess."
"Don't thank me for shit. I just feel the overwhelming need to apologize a million times." I move to where she was and stare her dead in her beautiful face. "I'm so sorry, baby. It'll never happen again." I planted what seemed like a million quick kisses on her face, causing her to giggle. "Okay, okay!" she says. "You're not exactly off the hook yet, but we need to make sure we're clear on this one thing. I am your girlfriend, correct?" she asks. "Yes." I said, cheesing. "And you are my girlfriend, correct?" she asks, again. "Yes." I reply. "Please hear me, and hear me good." She warns, enunciating every word. "We are girlfriends. This means we are in a relationship that is sexual in nature with each other and that is it. There's no more breaks. I am saying it here and now...it is just us two dealing with each other on this level. Ain't no kissing other bitches, ain't no fucking other bitches." she says. She grabbed me by the chin and brought my face closer to hers. "If I find out you even touch another bitch, I am going to beat your fucking ass." Then, she gave me a quick kiss. Immediately, I wanted her to destroy me right there.
"I'm so turned on." I admitted, cracking up. She smiles and lets my chin go. "Good. Now let's get to work on your camera or whatever." I gasp. "Seriously? I just told you I'm tryna hit and you're worried about the camera?"
"You didn't think you were gon tell me all this shit and then get fucked, did you?"
"Somethin' like that." I said, returning to my seat.
"Oh, nah. Not happening." she says. I pout, which causes her to laugh as she heads to the kitchen sink to wash her hands. I picked the other piece of pizza and munched on it as Chez finally makes her way to the security stuff.

An hour later, Chez was standing on the outside of my front door, on top of the ladder. She was installing the camera in an angle which would capture everything in the front of the house. Once she put it in its place, she climbs down and I run in the house to the laptop. It was set up to record footage for what's going on outside. I then see Chez standing back to admire her work. "I see you! Do something!" I called out to her. And so she did the whoa dance, which ended in us both cracking up. I just happened to glance at the time and realized it was 10:38. "Oh, shit!" I exclaimed. I gotta hop in the shower so I can go to sleep. "I gotta hop in the shower. You staying over?" I asked.
"No." Chez answered. I fake frowned because I didn't want her to leave but I also know she had to get back home, too. "You think you're slick." she said, making me chuckle. "What I do?" I ask, rhetorically. "Since you gotta shower, I'll just head out. I'll see you later, okay?" she asks. "Okay." I replied, bringing her in for a hug. "Call me when you get back." I suggested.
"Will do." she answers, embracing me and placing her lips squarely on mine. Our tongues danced with each other while Chez's right hand made its way to my left buttcheek. I giggle and place my hand on top of it. She pulls away moment later, licking her lips. "That's just a little something to remember me by."
"I'll be sure to uh... think about it tonight." I promised, as Chez finally walks out of the house. I'd had enough of today and quickly showered and got right to bed.