The L Word

I could feel my heart getting fuller and fuller as Chez was kissing me. Her soft black hair served as a canopy over both of our heads. As each second passed, I swore I was falling harder for her. She had done so much for me. She chose me. I was already flying high because we had finally talked our problems out. Knowing she prayed for me to come with her really made me appreciate her. As we kissed, I rubbed her back, which led to me gripping both asscheeks. She moaned as I squeezed them. "You're so beautiful, you know that?" she said, staring into my eyes. I blushed. "I'm already naked, girl, I don't know what else you want from me." I said, giggling. She chuckles in response. I yelp as she jerks me by the legs. She laughs at me as she attached her lips to my neck, rubbing my thighs simultaneously. I moaned softly. I loved how her touch made me feel. I writhed under her lips, just in pure anticipation of what she'd do next. She cupped her hand under one of my breasts and made it jiggle, causing me to giggle. Then she sucked it, while staring me down. Eventually she got to the other one. I enjoyed what she was doing, but I was just waiting for her to get reacquainted with my essence once again. Eventually, her hands make their way to the outskirts of my essence. As soon as she got there, I let out a small moan. Here she was, finally at the place I so desperately needed her to be. She focuses on the outside of it, carefully massages it, paying special attention to the very top of it. I breathe sharply, trying not to show her that she had me in the palm of her hands. She smirked at me once I started to lose my breath when she intensified how hard she was going. I bit my lip in order to stifle myself. "Oh." I gasped, when she rubbed me into an orgasm. She slowed down to give me a chance to catch my breath. I sigh in delight as she continues to please me. She took her fingers outside of me, smiling at how much they now glistened. She brings her hand up to me, causing me to smile at her devilishly. I take it and give her a show, licking her fingers clean. Immediately that, she tongues me down. When she was done, I had to catch my breath. Then, she finally made her way down to my essence. She placed a few ginger kisses on the outer lips, and places her lips atop the most sensitive part. Then she started to play around with it, with her tongue. I struggled to stay still from the moment she first suctioned my pearl. Not too long after she started to taste me, my eyes rolled in the back of my head. She knew exactly what to do to me. I took my left hand and put it onto the back of Chez's head so I can push her face deeper into my essence. By the time she got me to my climax, I had been trying to wriggle all around to relieve myself of some of the pleasure, but she held me in place. Her mouth was directly aligned with my essence, making running an impossibility. "Chez." I whine. I was becoming overwhelmed with how much she was pleasuring me. She doesn't respond to me, she just keeps on working her tongue. As the wave threatens to overcome me again, I desperately attempt to push her head away. She did not give up, though. I tried to keep the wave of euphoria at bay for as long as I could. I hated how vulnerable it made me feel, but  it also felt so fucking good.
I quickly lose my fight and moan loudly as the wave rips through my body. I gasp as I feel Chez slip her fingers back inside of me. She hovers over me again, bringing her face up to mine. I grab her face in the heat of the moment and kiss her. As she kisses me back, she also massaged the outside of my essence again, occasionally going back inside to drive me crazy. I stopped kissing her when I felt myself getting ready to climax again. She took that opportunity to sweet talk me in my ear and suck on my neck.

"I missed you so much." she whispered, licking my neck, then taking bits of skin between her teeth. I melt under her. "I missed you too." I reply, in between pants.

"I need you." she whispered again. She buries her head in between the crook of my neck, where I realize that she is breathing heavily, as well. "I need you, too." I say, prompting Chez to look up at me, with a look of intensity in her face. It told me she was dead serious about what she was saying. As much as we played around, I always could appreciate the more serious moments. As the latest wave of finally euphoria takes over me, Chez places her lips on mine, partially stifling the sounds I made. She moaned along with me, feasting on my swollen lips, her hand still interacting with my nether regions.
Then she slowed everything down, and pulled away from my neck and looked at me with stars in her eyes. "I love you, Mick." she said, seemingly in a daze.
"What?" I asked, breathlessly. I sat up. Did she just say what I think she said?
"I love you." she said. It felt like time had slowed down and and all of a sudden, I remembered how this time her movements had a different intensity to them. I could feel the passion behind them now and it overwhelmed me, because I knew I loved her, too. Unexpectedly, my eyes well up with tears. I began to weep. Chez immediately stops what she's doing and looks in my face. "Did I ruin the mood?" she asked. I couldn't even get myself to shake my head, I just kept crying. I covered my mouth to stifle my now heavy sobs. "I didn't mean to ruin everything." Chez said, regretfully. "Goddammit." I seethed, before returning to sobbing. It was never supposed to get this far, this quickly. Our foundation was about as strong as a house of cards. I knew both of us admitting our love for each other would turn this relationship into something more serious, but I wasn't all the way convinced that we were ready for all this. I knew I wouldn't stop it from happening, though. I was fully prepared to jump in with both feet, but I was also pretty sure that it'd end up badly. And that was what set me off. "Damn it, Chez!" I finally screeched. I couldn't contain my secret, anymore. Chez begins to cry, too. "I'm so sorry, Mick. I never meant to hurt you, ever. I just wanted to prove to you how sorry I really am for causing you so much turmoil." she confessed. "You've already made me so much better a person in such a short period of time. You've done nothing but light my world up when it's dim, and I literally cannot see my life without you. It's so crazy how quickly I fell for you, but it feels right. I... I love you." she professed again. "But that's the problem, Chez. We've been through so much shit with each other and it's been no time at all. This is crazy."
"I understand, it's a lot. But, I truly believe you're the one for me. I just have this feeling that we'll be together forever." she said, wiping her eyes. That's when I wiped my eyes. "I'm just scared about what will happen with us. If I lose you again, I'll go insane. I've never fallen for anybody this quick, either." I admitted. Chez's eyes light up when she hears that. That was when I'd finally let out the words I'd been wanting to say to her. "I love you." I admitted, as a tear ran down my cheek. Chez throws her arms around me and squeezes me as tight as she could, and we cried together like the crybabies we are.