Checked Out

Chez had been pulling me onto her extra hard, by my arms for a while now. Most of  my moans at this point were from pleasure. I looked ahead of me and noticed the details of the bed's headboard for the first time. It had words engraved on it, but I wasn't sober nor still enough to even attempt to read it. Chez was hitting me from the back, now. I had to admit, this was not as bad as I thought it would be. It even felt good sometimes. When you can get past the feeling of something stabbing you repeatedly, it's fine.

"Whose pussy is it?" Chez asked.
"Yours!" I replied, barely coherent.
"What you say?"
"Yours, it's all yours." I responded, clenching my teeth. "Fuck me!" I bellowed. I wasn't gonna be satisfied until she literally broke my pelvic bone. I was sweating like a pig, and my hair was now in a fucked up ponytail. Chez grunts as she tried to go as fast as she can.
I could feel the wave of euphoria sneaking her up on me and I needed it to come the hell on. I was tired, but I wasn't gonna get a wink of sleep until I caught this last wave of euphoria.

She lets my arms go and just drills into me while taking hold of my thighs. Immediately I slam myself into her as hard as I could. It just hurt so good. I could indeed overlook the pain to snatch the absolute heaven that is an orgasm. As if on cue, I start to climax and continue to slam myself through it. "Ohhhhh!" I whine, continuously. We climax together, and she removes herself from me. Quickly after that, I fall asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

The next morning, I woke up first. Chez was still knocked the hell out. I groaned audibly. My head was banging and my body was aching. It felt like I had done a full body workout for a week straight. Ugh, this is why I don't drink. I sat up and got my ass in the shower. I grit my teeth as I took the first couple of steps. What the fuck was I thinking, letting her put that shit in me? There was a specific reason I hadn't done it in so long— I did not receive pain well at all. I knew I was doing a lot last night because I was drunk. As fun as it was, I never took into account the fact that it would feel this bad the morning after. I didn't have the alcohol to shield me from my usually low pain tolerance level. I make it to the shower and successfully wash myself up. It had hurt to move my limbs, but I didn't wanna wake Chez up from her slumber to tend to me. I should've done that though, because it's her damn fault. it. After all, it wasn't like the pain was excruciating. I walked over to the sink to brush my teeth. I thought a lot about what had happened this whole weekend. Even though we had our little hiccup in the couples therapy portion, this getaway was nothing less than perfect. She told me she fucking loved me and so I had to spit it out, too. I was just unsure of where this would put us, though. We hadn't even been on for a consecutive month and it horrified me that I had felt so strongly about her already. I had already known that I never wanted to be with anybody else, besides her. The problem is, I'm still not convinced that we're meant to be together. I knew we would never let this fact keep us apart from each other, though. The bad part is I know better than to be all in my feelings like this. This is all Sydney's damn fault! After I finished brushing my teeth, I washed my face and got myself dressed. When I came back out, she was still asleep. I looked around at this big ol' mess we made. I figured I could at least have her wake up to a clean place, so it's one thing less than she has to do. I checked the time. It was 8:14. I dig around Chez's bag for some ibuprofen, and smile when I see it. I pop two of them and drank it along with some water I found in the fridge. After a while of waiting for the pills to kick in, I finally start cleaning. An hour later, I was finished and laid back down next to her, waiting on her to wake up. I stared at her as she slept. She was so beautiful to me. I could still see the stress on her face, though. I figured this weekend probably stressed her out, some, along with our little... fiasco. It made me sad that it even went down in the first place. I didn't wanna be the source of anyone's stress, especially not hers.
When she woke up, I had been on my phone, scrolling the internet. The first thing she did was roll on her side and snuggle up with me. "Every time I wake up next to you, I'm in complete shock." she says, trying to keep her eyes open. "You said that already." I pointed out. "That's because it's still true." she said in a gravelly voice. "What time is it?" she asks me. I check my phone. "It's 10:30." I say. "Damn." she replies. "It's almost time for us to check out."