Had to Put the Stick In the Jar, Mm

I woke up to a strange sensation against my face. I didn't know how long I had been feeling it but it was kind of getting on my nerves. After a few minutes of trying to ignore the sensation, I give up and look around. Turns out my head is resting on Chez's stomach and she was cradling my face. I briefly pondered how I got there, but then registered that she wasn't at work.

"Surprise!" she says, gently squeezing my face. "What are you still doing here?" I ask, groggily. I could barely get the words out, my throat was so dry. She sighed. "I called in. Those motherfuckers will not rob me of my sanity, just yet."
"How long you been up?" I ask.
"Probably three hours. I'm surprised you slept through me taking a shower, loud as it is." I chuckle. It was loud. "I'm so glad you're awake. Now we can find something to do."
"What, you don't wanna hit the movies anymore?" I ask, wiping my eyes.
"Considering that note you got, I never wanna see the inside of a theater again.  You got any other ideas?" she inquired. I yawn. "I can't think of anything right now, I barely know my name." I respond. She chuckles. "You're so dramatic." she says, still stroking my face. "You're one to talk." I counter, moving myself up to where she was. She stops scrolling her phone to acknowledge me. Her hair falls on my face as she comes in for a kiss. I smooch her back, but push her away when she tries to gain entrance into my mouth. "Stop, I haven't even brushed yet." I warn, giggling. "I don't care, give me a kiss."
"That's disgusting." I say, giggling. She rolls her eyes. "As many times as I done ate your ass, you think I'm afraid of some tart breath?" she asked rhetorically, with a brow raised. I cackled heartily. "It was clean!" I counter. "Girl, gimme a damn kiss." she says again. This time she leans in again and I give in.

She got to feeling on me, but I knew I had to stay strong. I was not going to give into her touch again. I feel myself leaking as she rubbed her hand over my bare thigh. I hated that she could just get me to that point of submission with no effort. I pulled away before it really got started today, though. I knew if it went any further, somebody's hands would have been inside somebody else and I was still trying to prove to myself that I could stand to be around Chez without sex.
"Alright, get off me. I got a damn headache."
"You good?" she asks, scanning my face.
"Yeah." I reassure her. Honestly though, I did feel a little off. It wasn't too bad but headaches are annoying, period. She goes back to scrolling her phone. "Okay, back to finding something to do... Or do you wanna just lay around?"
"Wouldn't mind that." I respond. I was perfectly okay with spending the whole day at home with her. I wasn't in the best shape to leave the house anyway, plus I hate last minute shit. "Ooh, I know what we can do. Let's make a date jar. We gon' be in the house, but we can still do something fun." I furrow my eyebrows. "Wait, wait. You wanna make a date jar?" I ask. "What the hell is that?"
"It's where you get a bunch of popsicle sticks, write a bunch of date ideas on 'em, and stick 'em in a jar. Whenever you need an idea to as to what to do, you just pick one without looking."
"Oh." I say. "I don't have popsicle sticks." I warn.
"Welp, it looks like I'll need to go get some." she said.
"Is there not an alternative? You could use paper, right?"
She gasped like she was offended. I chuckled. "I am a DIY king. I am a perfectionist when it comes to stuff like that. So, no. There is no alternative to using popsicle sticks."
I furrowed my eyebrows at how invested she was. "Well, fine, then." I say. Immediately after, I started cramping. "Aahhhh." I seethe, rolling away from her. I knew I needed to make my way to the bathroom, because now I was sure what was going on. "Ah, hell. It must be that time, huh?" Chez asked. Instead of answering her, I just groaned in a dramatic fashion. She giggled. "What you need?" she asks me. "Pills? Tampons? Pads?" I finally sat up and reached over for the overnight bag I had from our last trip. I ruffle through my things and find my bottle of pills. Much to my displeasure, I find only a single fucking pill. I also discover that I have but six tampons left. I open the bottle, dumping the last pill into my hand. Then, I pop it into my mouth. Then I take a sip of whatever was left in my cup from last night. Turns out it was water. I knew this pill wasn't gonna do much of anything but it was better than nothing. Finally, I respond. "Yeah, I'm gonna need all o' that."
"What kind of tampons?"
"Regular, everything is regular."
"Regular." she repeated to herself, in a whisper.
She hops up out the bed. "Okay. I'll just go to the spot up the street, I'll be back." she says.