Fire & Desire

I was now blindly walking alongside Duchesne, with almost nothing on under the robe. With every step I took, I was growing more and more nervous. We were walking through a sea of people with a g-string, a crisp white robe, and black Nike slides. We had to look fucking crazy to everybody else. Luckily, I couldn't see shit. I didn't think I would be able to take the look so on their faces. I couldn't see anybody, but the roar of voices I heard, in what I assumed to be the lobby, told me I was surrounded by people. I found solace in the fact that I was being led by Chez, though. Because of her I'd successfully avoided bumping into anybody. After a few minutes, we stop and she takes the blindfold off of me. "Ta-da!" she yells, greeting my eyes with a smile. I giggle at her excitement. In front of me, I see two massage tables, along with whom I assume to be two masseuses, awaiting us with smiles. We all introduced ourselves and discussed what kind of massages we were there for. Then, we laid down and the masseuses got to work. Chez had taken the left table, while I had taken the right. As if we were in a movie, we held hands as soon as we laid down.

My masseuse was named Goya. She said it referred to how seasoned she was. She also pointed out the connection that Goya has to her own heritage, being a Latina. When I asked her if she was serious, she only laughed. Then she admitted it's just what her younger brother calls him, since he wasn't yet able to say 'Gloria'. She thought using the moniker would be a good conversation starter, and she was right. I liked how she was entertaining me all through the massage. She had strong hands, too. Anytime she felt any amount of tenseness in my body, she worked it out of me like the magician she was. It felt so good that I literally had to hold back moans.

I giggle when she started to massage my butt. I never could keep it together when somebody touched it. It was like she was trying to make pottery, but with my booty meat and oil, instead of clay and water. I hoped to God I didn't do anything stupid, like actually moan out loud or fart in this lady's face. I bit my lip as hard as I could while she was massaging my ass. It didn't help that Goya was cute, either. Goya looked to be probably a few years older than I, standing tall at 5'9. She sported only one silver hoop ring in her perfectly manicured eyebrows. She sported a short but extremely curly haircut, along with the company's plain black uniform, a black short sleeve t-shirt, with black pants on. The shirt itself had the name of the hotel on the front of it, in forest green lettering. She sported a small silver plug in each ear. I also peeped the intricate dragon tattoo poking its head out of the front of her shirt, on the front of her neck. I was mesmerized with its colors.

After the massage, I felt refreshed. When she was finished, I put my robe back on. When I looked over, I could see that Chez had the same look of relaxation on her face, too. She tipped our masseuses. As we were getting ready to leave, I looked back to see if I had left anything behind, not remembering that I'd came in with essentially nothing. When I was glancing around I caught Goya in my peripheral vision, biting her lip. When she realized I saw her, she flashed her best smile. Before I could think of what to do next, Chez started to leave, which caused me to start moving because she had interlocked her arm with mine while I wasn't paying attention. Throughout the journey back to our room, we were giggling about dumb stuff.

As soon as we got back into the room, we immediately headed for the sink to wash our hands. After that, we talked about how good the trip had been to us so far. I told her I would soon be planning some kind of getaway for the both of us, too. I couldn't have her do something like this for me and not repay her somehow. At some point, I must've stopped talking. My mind had come into play about how awesome this trip would be, with a little bit of guilt about the whole Goya thing. I knew nothing happened and nothing would ever happen, but I still feel wrong.

"Mick." Chez called, apparently waiting for me to snap back to reality. "What?" I asked, just the slightest bit irritated that she interrupted my train of thought. "Are you hungry?" she asked. I chuckled. "Don't ask me that, 'cause you know what I'm gonna say." I responded, with a smirk. I leaned over and kissed her. "We gotta save all our energy for tonight's surprise." she says. "You sure?" I ask, pecking her again. She sighed deeply. "Mick, if you start, you know I won't stop. I think it's better if we build up the tension and go crazy later."
I sighed in slight disappointment, because she was looking so edible in her g-string, and all I wanted to do was taste her. She was laying on her back, with the robe on, but it was opened, so I had the perfect view of her body. I couldn't believe she wanted me to do the impossible task of resisting her. It was hard, but I knew I could do it. But, she was for sure going to get it tonight. "Fine." I said, turning over and trying to sleep off the horniness.
"Oh, forreal? You're petty." she said, snickering.
"Girl, either we kissin' and eventually fuckin', or we're keeping the sexual tension under control by me not being all up on you. Pick one." I replied. She giggles and cuddles me from behind. "It'll all be worth it tonight, I swear." she says, pecking the back of my neck. After that, we took a nap.

I'm awoken by a fully dressed Chez some time later. I sat up and wiped my eyes. "Here, eat this." she said, handing me a bowl of green grapes. They were my favorite. I gave her a small smile to show her I was grateful. I ate 'em, while Chez had stepped away to talk to Lilo on FaceTime. I looked around to see what time it was— about five o' clock. I tried to guess where she'd take me next. A restaurant? I doubted it. We had already done that. Skydiving? It seemed pretty late in the day to do something like that. What if she takes me to the sex museum? Maybe that's why she waved me off earlier. But then again, it was late. I had finished my grapes and gave the hell up on guessing. When Chez got back into the room and noticed I was finished, she told me to get dressed and she would tell me what we were doing after. I rolled my eyes and started to remove the g string that I kept on for whatever reason. Chez grins. "Oh, nah. Leave that on." she said, with sexual hunger in her eyes.
When I protest, she giggles. "I left mine on for you, nasty." I could just imagine what I would do when she set her-
"C'mon Mick. We gotta be there at six." Chez warns, taking me out of my train of thought. I got dressed quickly, putting on a plain black tee shirt, with some jean shorts, showing off my leg meat. I cracked up when I saw how I looked in them: "Next time you raid through my clothes, maybe pick something I've worn within the past few years." I suggested to Chez, half-surprised I could still fit in this shit. She giggled and tosses me her keys. "Do me a favor. Go start the car, I gotta look for something really quick. I'll be down in ten minutes, tops." she said. "Okay." I said, putting on my shoes and leaving. I  then wondered where we were going. I sure hoped it was worth it.