Great Taste

"You ever been to a paint and sip class?" she asked me, as we pulled up to a building 15 minutes, later. I shook my head. "No."
She smiles widely. "Well, we're gonna do one. It's basically art class with alcohol." Once she sees my lack of enthusiasm on the alcohol, she puts her  hand on my leg. "I know you're not a big drinker, but I wanna get you a little bit loose. You okay with that?"
I knew she wanted this to have more fun later. I couldn't be too mad at it. After all, I am on a little getaway.
"Obviously, I can't go too hard 'cause I gotta drive, but I'll drink more when we get back for the last surprise." she states, smiling. After she established that, we got out and went inside the building.
The room was annoyingly filled with people. I guess Chez picked out a well-known spot. I guess if you're going somewhere out of your own city, you're planning to go to some of the hotspots. I was a person that tried her best to avoid big crowds, but I wouldn't hold this against Chez. She obviously picked it because she thought it would be fun. I wasn't gonna let my silly preference ruin everything. She can plan this trip however she wants, and we can do what I want on mine. I knew that I wanted to find hidden treasures when I planned my trip for her. I wanted to be with my baby i in a dope, yet somewhat quiet setting so we can enjoy each other's company without struggling to hear each other. Instead of hyperventilating like I wanted to do, I turned my attention to the other attendees. There was such a diverse crowd, which I did not expect at all. They came in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Some came alone, and some came with their family members or friends. A bunch of us came in with our significant others. The amount of PDA I was seeing sickened me, but I knew exactly how it was to have the sudden urge to kiss a significant other. You can't even stop yourself from doing it, it's just... automatic. So, in a way, it was actually beautiful. I smiled to myself. Then I focused my attention on how the room actually looks. As soon as I saw the dessert table, I headed straight for it. There was an assortment of tarts, cupcakes, brownies, as well as cookies. The thing I had set my eyes on were the cupcakes. I immediately snatched up two vanilla cupcakes with a cherry on top for me and Duchesne, who had been trying to find seats for us. I walked over to where she was sitting and handed her one. "Thank you." she said. Once I sat down next to her, she made a show of picking off the cherry and sticking it into her mouth. I popped the cherry on top of the cupcake into my mouth, as well. I crumple the stem in between my index finger and thumb and put it on the table. The next time I looked back at Chez, she had stuck out her tongue at me, with the cherry stem transformed into a knot. I leaned into her ear. "Stop fucking playing with me before something gets started." I warned. She giggled in response, spitting out the stem into a napkin.
An hour later, the music was blasting and the drinks were flowing. I had just finished up my second glass of whatever this bullshit is. Chez told me, but I forgot. Then, I focused my attention back to the tree I had been painting. I was using dark blue paint to make a lake. My forest of trees were sitting in front of a lake. I used dark blue 'cause my painting takes place at sunset. After doing that, I had a hankering for the cupcake that sat in front of me. This one was a strawberry cupcake. I had eaten the strawberry that day atop it as soon as I got it, ten minutes ago. But it was calling my name right now. Just then, Chez's painting caught my eye. "Oooh, I love that." I said, admiring her choice in colors. Her painting took place at sunrise, so most of her sky was full of bright colors. "Thank you, baby." she replied, smiling at me. I slide my tongue across the top of my cupcake, shoveling a good chunk of frosting in my mouth. I realized what I just did when she catches her breath again. I start cracking up. "I did not mean to do all that." I said. "Yes, you did. And guess what? You're gonna be sorry for it." she said, smirking. "Rawr." I said in response, taking a bite of the cupcake.

When the second hour came to a close, I had been admiring my painting. "Check me out." I whispered, smiling. "Call me Micki Warhol, bitch." I said aloud. People were starting to get up and leave with all their stuff, but I still had a half full glass of the same shit I was drinking earlier. I had been feeling a little buzzed, and decided it wasn't too bad on my tastebuds. I picked it up and drank it as fast as I can, much to Chez's amusement. "I'm finna tear that ass up!" she declared, making me laugh. "Whatever." I said, challenging her. We walked out of the building together and got settled in the car, making the 15 minute drive back to the hotel.

When we got back in front of our door, Chez had the all too familiar smirk on her face. "Get ready for the night of your life." she whispered, putting the blindfold on me, this time. She took me by the hand and brings me forward. I hear the door shut. The more time passed, the more hot I got for her. "Take off everything except them panties." she ordered. I felt my way around to the bed, which luckily didn't take very long since I happened to be directly in front of it. I sit and kick off my shoes as well as my socks, then take off my shorts. Then, I take off my shirt and bra. Chez had to help me with that, so I didn't move the blindfold or whatever. As I was getting rid of my clothes, I could hear other clothes hitting the floor. I bit my lip as I imagined Chez being naked. I then feel her climbing on the bed, and all of a sudden, my ear starts to tingle. "You trust me?" she asks, in a sensual tone. Ugh, I had been wanting to fuck virtually all day. "I need to know you'll be okay with anything I do to you tonight. We'll be trying something new, but I promise we'll stop if you don't like it." she essentially moaned in my ear. I was squirming. "Yes." I said. I didn't give a fuck what she was going to do to me, I just wanted her to get the hell on with it.
So then, I feel a pair of lips on top of mine. She grabbed my chin to give her more control of the kiss. I could feel myself getting lost in it. I couldn't decide if it was because I was in love or drunk. After a couple minutes, she pushed me on my back, causing me to slightly flop onto the bed. "Incoming," she warned, before placing herself onto my face. Finally! It didn't matter that I was blind, because I knew how to do this with my eyes closed, anyway. I didn't waste any time. I made my way to the most sensitive part of her essence, licking it, right before suctioning it like my life depended on it. When I felt the g-string, I moved it as far as I could so it wouldn't interfere with anything. I felt my body engulf in the feeling of pure desire when she started to react to what I was doing. She began to rock her body back and forth, to try and keep herself from getting overwhelmed.   I was going forth with the pent up frustration of being denied earlier today, making it my mission to 'punish' her for it. When the first wave of euphoria hit her, she tried to lift herself from me, but I wasn't done. I held on to her with my arms and continued to press my tongue into her essence in order to keep her from catching any semblance of a breath. I continued to tongue kiss it, savoring every bit of it. I had genuinely missed it. Chez tried to lift herself up, probably to reposition herself, but I wouldn't let her separate herself from me at all. I can feel her lean all the way back and prop herself up with her elbows, on either side of my lower torso. "Fuck!" she exclaims. "Oh, my- ugh!" she moaned, trying to get away from me. I kept going until until her moans got weaker. I smiled because the weaker her moans got, the more she would physically shake. "Baby." she whined, breathlessly. I kept going, because I know she likes to push the envelope when it came to her tolerance, and I was happy to oblige. I kept her under the mercy of my tongue for a few more minutes before she cursed loudly, in rapid succession. It was time to stop. When she climbs off of me, she patted herself, breathing deeply. The sound of it made me want another taste, but I knew she probably needed a break from that. After a couple seconds, she returned to me and gave me a big ol' nasty kiss. "I'm gonna make you pay for that." she threatened. "Don't threaten me with a good time." I countered.
Then I waited for whatever was next.