Yikes

As soon as Tina had me where she wanted me, she tugged me by my shirt and led me back to my desk. She sat on top of my desk and guided one of my hands to her thigh. Boyyyy, it had been a minute since I was teased by one's feminine wiles and it was driving me crazy to see it once again. I missed this. I missed it so much. Tina had pulled away, grinning at me. "Lets do it, right now!" she whispered loudly. Apparently she couldn't conceal her excitement much more than that. She got on all fours on top of my desk, showing off her ass. I gasped once I realized she wasn't wearing any underwear. She chuckled as she had to have known the last thing I expected her to do was try to get me to mess with her, especially in my office. "She's waiiiitiiiing." she taunts in a low singsongy whisper. She then spreads both cheeks apart which left me breathless. My mouth started watering but I knew I couldn't go through with all this. As soon as Tina got to rubbing on her essence, I had to think fast before I did something I regretted. So I just left. I grabbed all the shit I came in there with and dipped. I left without saying a word to anybody, and was shaking by the time I had finally gotten my damn keys in the ignition. I pulled off as fast as I could and tried my hardest to calm down.

I couldn't believe what had happened and I felt horrible for what I did take part in. Immediately my face got hot because I was so disappointed in myself. By the time I had pulled back into the house, I had cried my eyes out. I just could not keep it together the whole way home. I'd cry about one thing and get even more upset about something else. I felt bad about betraying Chez by putting my lips on Tina. I felt bad about wanting Tina so bad to the point of almost betraying Chez even more than what I already felt I had. Even worse, I felt horrible that Tina only saw me as a human sex toy. The bitch called a whole meeting to tell me she missed the way I fucked her! I was not worth anything more than that to her. She was gonna get me to sleep with her and probably drop me again. I don't even know what I saw in her in the first place. I didn't know what the hell I was so upset for last night. When I was faced with the opportunity to at least think I was back in a relationship with Tina, I realized I didn't wanna be. I knew that I didn't wanna go back down that road. I shouldn't have even showed up. I shoulda known Tina was on some bullshit when she suggested we meet at her house. I should've really known she was on some bullshit when she showed up in her freakum dress.

Just then, Syd texted me, asking why I left so suddenly. I didn't even reply. I just wanted to go to fucking sleep.

Hours later, I was awoken by loud knocking on my door. I sat up and got the crust outta my eyes, mentally preparing myself to get up. More knocking ensued as well as a follow up call by Syd. I rolled my eyes and called out. "Hold on!" I got up and opened the door for Syd, who had a new card and chocolates in her hand. "I am so sick of these fucking letters." I said, yanking them from her. "Rude! Anyway, no, I bought these. I thought my girl could use a pick-me-up!" My frown is instantly turned upside down. "You did? I love it already, friend." I said, cheesing. "Thank you."
She grins in response. "Open it!" she prods. I take the envelope and take the card out of.
"'For My Nigga,'" I read, chuckling. "'We've been besties for years, we've been side by side through all the blood, sweat, and tears. Together we can accomplish any goal and conquer any fear. Whenever you feel weak, just call on me 'cause I'll always be here.'" I read, grinning . "Where the hell did you find this card at? It's a mix of hood and Hallmark." I say. She grinned. "I had it made, 'cause our friendship is too special for any of those generic ass cards. I was gonna wait to give you that on day 2 of your birthday celebration but I figured you could use it today. What happened out there, Mick?"

"It wasn't-" I began.
"No, no, no. I'm not accepting that Mick. First of all you left the office without even saying 'bye' looking all defeated. Then your face is all puffed up like you've had a crying session. C'mon, you know you can tell me anything. Now, if you really don't want me to know, it's fine but just say that. Don't feed me something that we both know isn't true."
I sat down on the couch where Syd had been. "You know what? You're right. My bad, I just didn't wanna raise any alarm. I left the office 'cause... of Tina."

Syd gasps. "I knew I saw her. I just wasn't a hundred percent sure. What did she want?"

I roll my eyes. "She wanted me to hit it."

"Micki, don't tell me you fu-" Syd began.

"I didn't, okay? But I wanted to, so bad. So bad, Syd. So fucking bad. She had already gotten me buttered up by kissing all on me looking like Jessica Rabbit with a pixie cut. She played with herself in my office and I had to physically remove myself in order to keep myself from doing anything else."

"Tina was ready to risk it all, huh? Plus, you left her in the office? No wonder she was pissed. She walked out stomping like a toddler, mumbling to herself."

"I was just so disappointed at how much I wanted to go there with her. I thought I was past all that, Syd. I think I'm finally over her now. Strangely enough, I think the magnitude of how bad I wanted her helped me realize that she still ain't about shit. I'd rather not even deal with her. Even if Chez decided to quit me forever, I'm never giving myself to anybody that sees me as nothing more than a damn toy. I know my worth."

"I know that's right!" Syd exclaimed. We both chuckled and sat and talked for awhile. Then, we saw a figure come up to the front door, ring the doorbell and shuffle off. I quickly went to the door and tried to chase after the person. I lost them pretty quickly though. I noticed another card. I ripped that one up in frustration. I didn't give a fuck about what the letter was talking about, I was going to get to the bottom of that shit for once and for all. It's time for me to get a security system!