ꜱʜᴇ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ

A/N: Ahhh she's too adorable!! have all my uwus' (art by yaya chan on tumblr)

Uraraka Ochako // Uravity

Ochako sees' you as the black sheep. the peculiar one with so much isolated potential. she adores your distant yet close nature. Your little scoldings were one thing she had come to know from the beginning. She found out the hard way that you are a mysophobic clean freak. She has came to a conclusion that you carry multiple gloves, face masks and wet wipes in your pockets.

Hagakure Tōru // Stealth hero: Invisible girl

It was like you were her first friend. Toru hangs out with you more than she did with her classmates. She likes your laid back persona and lazy slurry way of speaking. When you tie your hair, she finds it magical.

Jirō Kyoka // Hearing hero: Earphone jack

Kyoka found a new person after beginning to spend time with you. You were not Sung, at least not completely. You are a normal girl when you're out of your wig. You need to wear glasses and like to keep your hair in braid. She likes that you carry around a small book and pen to write song inspiration. you were cute to her but you also have a Bold and confident stride.

Yaoyorozu Momo // Everything hero: Creati

Soft. Momo had known you had a soft look but never realized until she started hanging out. You were extremely small compared to your age. She found it adorable. Momo had visited your workspace before and she was in awe. You were a fashionable and your creations were of the hook. She can't help but listen to your little muttering when you're focused.

Ashido Mina // Pinky

Mina was not expecting what she got and she loves it. You're energetic and bubbly, almost matching her level of spunk. Though your asthma holds you back just a bit. she loves your little droopy ears. Mina tries to cook with you but few things come out edible. She likes it anyways.

Asui Tsuyu // Rainy season hero: Froppy

You were very bold and you have a toothy grin. She could see that from the day you started to hangout. You were extremely close to your twin, just like tsu was to her siblings. Tsu had realized that you were very highly approved by the staff and you were heroic in and out of your suit. You're flirty too.

Toga Himiko //

Himi notices everything about you. You are kind of a night owl, staying up until it's around 2 in the morning. you were a knife enthusiast too, though, not as stabby as her. You keep your hair in dreadlocks. She realized you are really talkative despite your appearance.

Utsushimi Camie // Maboromicamie

You were up to date with latest trends and slang. Meaning: You see her point clear as day and understand her. Camie came to grips that you were a pro at doing hair, pretty obvious if you ask me. Everyday, you would whip out a new hairstyle. She absolutely loves your flirty remarks to her flirty words.

Kendō Itsuka // Battle fist

Kendō found out early that you were very narcissistic. But she realized despite your blatant narcissism, it does not falter your position as a Hero. also, you have a strong accent. At first Kendō had to listen pretty closely to understand you.

Fukukado Emi // Smile Hero: Ms. Joke

Emi had known you a few years back. You were mostly a quiet person. Wherever you go, she'd find a milk box or a juice packet. Emi can distinguish your perks from your cousin. You are slightly more talkative when you did talk and you have a cracky voice. She will find your sleeping bag laying around if you are near.

Sōsakai Shino // Mandalay

You were a big mama bear. Shino found it endearing that you would even boss her around when she misbehaves. You meant well and you never raised your voice. You really like to babysit Kota too. She found out that Thila from the match is actually your prodigy. Shino really acknowledges your strength and patience in raising a daughter in the absence of a father. 

Kayama Nemuri // R-rated hero: Nemuri

Nemuri here, has known you in the past as well. You were childhood friends. Nemuri and you lost touch after you transferred your work to your home in the states. Back then Personality-wice, you are a very smutty, most of the time, you were also a Diva. She knew you had changed when you spoke. Your perverted speech and Diva attitude were toned down. Your hair was different too.

Usagiyama Rumi // Rabbit hero: Mirko

Rumi was pretty taken aback. You were Rumi 2.0 with a bit more anger issues. She didn't expect you to land a hit on her when training. She wasn't expecting you to be a model. she was definitely not expecting you to hop the ranks. She found you as a new special bunny in the colony. You were the peter rabbit of your story, She always found you tangled in some sort of mess. Oh, all the adrenaline you give her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )