ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ "ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ" (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2)

Enjoy readers! I went ham on the Mirko scenario :p

Utsushimi Camie // Maboromicamie

Camie gently raked her hand through your hair. Humming a soft tune lulling your relaxed self. The vibrations emanating from the fawn girl soothed you, unlike anything you've ever felt. Camie caressed you face, tracing slender fingers over softly sculpted features.

You lazily gazed at the wonder laying next to you. "I love-" You were interrupted by a small, cute yawn "you Camie.." You dragged her name out, as you spooned her.

Camie smiled, a soft pink flush brushing her round face. "I love you too"

Kendō Itsuka // Battle fist

You were feeling guilty for the past few days. Itsuka have been giving her all since you started seeing her and here you are, moping like a pup. You ran a hand through your (Color) hair, ruffling it out of it's slicked place.

"(Name)?..what's wrong?" Itsukas concerned voice broke your trance. You looked at her, her angelic face was only a few inches apart.

You grabbed her lips in a kiss. She was startled but kissed back.

"I-..I love you ginger," You caressed her cheek "Don't forget that."

Itsuka chuckled. "I can never predict you, can i?"

Fukukado Emi // Smile hero: Ms. Joke

You had your arms crossed across your small chest. Eyes staring into Emis soul. You tapped your foot, causing the present tension to grow thicker.

"So, wanna explain THIS?!" You exclaimed, pointing to a very drunk(?) looking cat.

Emi gulped. "Okay...i may have accidentally given Hades..some..". She chuckled nervously "catnip hehe".

Your eye twitched.

"Little? He looks like he found his third eye! thank god it wasn't Missy.." You eyed the little dark mass across the room

"I'm sorry! Hades was tempting me" You gave her a look and sighed.

"You're lucky i love you"

Sōsakai Shino // Mandalay

Just like before you said subconsciously.

Shino was doing Jugos' hair. She sat at the couch with your baby in her lap. Kota was on her side.

You had just returned home after a very tiring workout with Thila. Sleepy and beat up, you walked into the kitchen but not before sneaking a glance at your babies.

"(Name) i made you dinner. Make sure to microwave it"

"Thank you kit, I love you" You smacked your face after realizing.

"love you too!"

Kayama Nemuri // R-rated hero: Midnight

It was cliché. Romantic nonetheless.

Nemuris' fingers interwoven with your own as the both of you walked down the shoreline. Your flowy dress danced with Nemuris' skirt as the cool ocean breeze blew threw them. Hair softly moved back and forth.

You glanced at the dark-haired woman only for your eyes to meet her striking blue. Both of you softly laughed. Well, mostly Nemuri. Your heart flipped, an unfamiliar yet fuzzy feeling. You tightened your grip on her.

"I love you," You said, smiling widely at her."I really do Nemuri!"

Nemuri and you sat on the golden beach as the sun kissed the world goodbye for now.

Usagiyama Rumi // Rabbit hero: Mirko

Lately you've been very tense. Rumi has noticed it since the beginning of the week. Your form when sparring was rigid. Your moves were tepid. Most of all, your usual lightning fast reflexes and speed were sluggish. Rumi could see you were visibly frustrated due to this.

You threw a powerful punch into the poor sandbag. It went flying across the training room, landing with a comedic thump. You would have laughed if not for your sour mood. Grunting angrily you sat cross-legged where you stood. Small beads brimmed your eyes, you were visibly shaking. You balled your fists, clawing the inside of your palms.

Hands found its way around you. You went stiff. Rumi softly chuckled, pulling you up into a bridal-style carry. Your face contorted into a confused glare. Rumi pecked your nose. You looked away, pursing your lips tightly over gritted teeth.

"What are you doing," You finally managed to argue "P-put me down."

Rumi shook her head. She placed you down on a mat, sitting behind you. You were still shaking but this time it was definitely not frustration.

"Relax bun, I'm just braiding your hair." As soon as her finger raked your scalp you found your self leaning into the touch. None of you spoke as she did so, letting the moment engrave in your memories.

Rumi finished, she began to remove her fingers but "Wait, don't pull away." you exclaimed "Not yet.."

"You really love me, don't you~". If your long ears weren't covered by fur they would be rosy.

"No, i just can't get myself to hate you.." Rumi pulled you into a cuddle as you grumbled, blushing like nothing else.