ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴋɪꜱꜱ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2)

I am a fucking SIMP for Rumi. I'm not sorry. Enjoy the chapter!

Utsushimi Camie // Maboromicamie

You were laying on camies bed. She was sitting next to you holding a magazine. Camie gushed about her favourite models and you listened to her honey glazed voice with a dreamy look on our face. Camie looked at your goofy smile and chuckled.

"Why the smile, Del sallow?~"

"Oh nothing. just admiring my beautiful girlfriend" Camie blushed at your sudden announcement. She placed the magazine on the bed and straddled you.

You held her hips as she dipped down to our lips. Your lips moved in sync. Hands beginning to wander each others body. You broke apart with a 'pop'. Camie was a blushing mess and you were smirking. You brought her down to your chest and cuddled the rest of the evening.

Kendō Itsuka // Battle fist

Itsuka was sitting next to you on the bus. You were shuffling around the rubik's cube while she was reading something on her phone. You've noticed her giving you glances every now and again. She had started to get a little clingy, not that you mind, but it seemed as if she was longing for something.

You started to use your quirk on the cube, other hand draping over your girlfriend's shoulder. Itsuka laid her head on your shoulder and you laid yours on hers. She began to get a bit too fidgety, then it hit you like a brick.

You called to her. Itsuka lifted her pouty face, you snorted. She puckered her lips and you didn't waste anytime, placing your own tenderly. She smiled after you broke apart. You held a solved cube in hand as you sighed into her hair.

Fukukado Emi // Smile hero: Ms. Joke

Sleep was something vital in your daily routine. I mean, you mostly sleep throughout the day, and spend most of the night doing your work or binging whatever is good on Netflix.

Currently, you were sprawled on the couch in Shōtas apartment. Too lazy to walk back to yours. Your cousin doesn't mind. You'd been sleeping there for the past 3 days. Not even tossing or turning, like a deadman. Emi dropped by to see if you were there and indeed you were. She slowly creeped up to your calm state. Admiring the pretty face of her significant other.

Emi glanced down to your lips. slightly parted and a little chapped, your breath was shallow but not too much. Your chest slowly heaved up and down with each inhale. Emi gently pressed her lips on yours. A little peck. She went to part but you grabbed her head and pulled her down.

She gasped for air, looking down, wide-eyed, at your groggy awake form. You smugly glared at her. "Next time, i won't be gentle. Don't mess with my precious sleep..."

Sōsaki Shino // Mandalay

Having two pairs of arms had it perks, sure. But with each good thing comes a baggage. The weather was changing and your joints, specifically your shoulder were a little sore. your movements were a lot stiffer compared to your fluid motion.

Shino had caught you rolling your shoulders multiple times throughout the day. She had asked you but you brushed it off. Now Shino had you laying on the couch as she gently rubbed your back.

"A little harder..ah yeah~..that's the stuff.." Shino was caught off guard by your little statement.

"That sore, huh?"

She chuckled and proceeded until you slowly sat up. You stretched your arms and little pops came from your spine. Turning to her, you placed two fingers on her chin and gave her a gentle peck on the lips. "Thanks Sweetie"

Shino blanked out, you walked away, just like that. You realized what you did when you reached the other room. "Gosh darn it!" You laughed, slapping a hand over your face.

Kayama Nemuri // R-rated hero: Midnight

A cheesy rom-com played in the background. You and Nemuri laughed about silly stories from each others childhood. She smacked your back, making you sputter out the milkshake you sipping. She laughed even harder when it came out of your nose.

You playfully-glared at her wiping your nose with a napkin. Nemuri took another one and went to clean your mouth. She rubbed it over your chin, stopping at your bottom lip.

"Go ahead sugar, we both know you want to~" Upon getting her confirmation, Nemuri softly pecked you. Licking away the dripping milk from your lips. She rubbed away the saliva after you broke apart. You two returned to laughing at each other after a while of staring into the others eyes.

Usagiyama Rumi // Rabbit hero: Mirko

Sparring with Rumi was never boring. She would find a way to get under your skin one way or another. You two were doing some stretching, getting ready to actually sparr. You were stretching your hamstrings over her shoulder. She held your thighs. Finally having enough, Rumi attacked your lips hungrily. You reciprocated with the same amount of vigour. You growled against her lips, things were getting a bit to steamy.

A wolf-whistle sounded behind you. Rumi whipped her head back, you growled at whoever it was. Hawks leaned against the door frame, arms crossed and smirk on display. 

"Get some (Name)-y!"

You placed Rumi on the mat and ran after the bird man screeching like a devil. Rumi chuckled from behind you.

Thank you for reading!