Small ways you show you appreciate/love her

Song for atmospheric effects. Warning for anime watchers: Spoilers in the Rumi scenario. 

Enjoy!

Uraraka Ochako // Uravity

You hate touching. Ochako is well aware of this so she tries to keep the hugging and cuddling to a minimum. But you see the yearning behind her brown eyes. Sometimes when you are on outings, you like to link your pinkies. You don't make eye contact when you do so, knowing full well you'll blush. Hearing her little giggle after you link them is heaven.

Hagakure Tōru // Stealth hero: Invisible girl

Tōru gets so bubbly when you bring her her favourite snack when you come back from work. You don't exchange any words, you just hand her food of choice and walk away. Sometimes you bring her a full take-out instead of snacks and bites.

Jirō Kyoka // Hearing hero: Earphone jack

Whenever you write a new song, there's always subtle hints about Kyoka in them. They're only understandable for her and her only. Whether it be a small word a full on verse, it's there and it flusters the woman it's meant for everytime she hears it.

Yaoyorozu Momo // Everything hero: Creati

You embroider little hearts into her scarves and jackets. They're a little surprise. Everytime Momo finds the sweet yellow hearts on her clothing it washes her over with the loving waves of appreciation.

Ashido Mina // Pinky

The days Mina has to leave early for her hero work, she leaves you a perfectly baked velvet cupcake with a soft cream topping. She also leaves you milkshakes for later. She never leaves a note but there is no need for those. You understand the message just from the sweet dessert Mina leaves you.

Asui Tsuyu // Rainy season hero: Froppy

You know you can be rough on the field. But you are never that way with Tsu. You stay up at the middle of the night and slowdance. Whether it be to classical music or none you just dance. She's rests her head on your chest while you rest your chin on her head. You'd let a tear out every once in a while.

Toga Himiko //

You lay awake until she falls asleep. It doesn't seem like a big deal but you think otherwise. Himi is prone to night terrors so you always make sure she is deep in a comfortable sleep before you hit the hay. In the morning you two always end up cuddling together.

Utsushimi Camie // Maboromicamie

When Camie is cooking, you'd just watch dreamily. When she catches your gaze, you don't look away. Instead you tell her "I fell for the right woman". Seeing her get all watery and happy after you tell her is always worth it.

Kendō Itsuka // Battle fist

You do her hair. After a busy day Itsuka gets really drained so you put it up on yourself to make her relaxed again. You'd comb through her her bright ginger locks and sing her old scandinavian songs. 

Fukukado Emi // Smile hero: Ms. Joke

During your working time together, you'd randomly peck Emi's cheek as you walk by. It leaves her in a daze until she burst out in a giggling fit whilst holding her flaming cheeks. Sometimes you give her a lingering kiss because you feel like it would be good thing to show some of your soft side every now and then.

Sōsakai Shino // Mandalay

You give her massages. Let me tell you; four arms gives you wonders. You work your magic and Shino gets so relaxed she falls asleep most of the time. You don't mind anyways. You kiss her goodnight or just cuddle with her until you fall asleep as well.

Kayama Nemuri // R-rated hero: Midnight

You'd sing for her. It happens at random. Nemuri is always hoping you'd start belting out in a song like in a disney movie. But most of the time, you sing when Nemuri is about to fall asleep to lull her quicker. Everytime you sing her to sleep she ends up having the happiest dreams.

Usagiyama Rumi // Rabbit hero: Mirko

You'd come up to her and tell her you love her and cuddle her. You are not a touchy-feely person so Rumi finds it endearing that you decided to engage in the activities first. Sometimes you'd rub her ears and the end of her missing left arm. No words are spoken. She knows what you try to convey.

Thanks for reading!