ʙʀᴏᴏᴅɪɴɢ

I went a teensy bit overboard on the Momo scenario :p 

Quick question: Which is ones are your favourite scenarios?

Uraraka Ochako // Uravity

Lets just say a lot of booze was downed. A bear-friend had to slap some motherly sense into your ass after that. She had advised you to move on and apologise at your own pace. So you did just that. You moved out of Japan to inherit the company. You became pretty successful in a short span of a year and a half. Apology was next.

Hagakure Tōru // Stealth hero: Invisible girl

Tōru had began therapy. She knew if she didn't she was close to doing something terrible. She knew you were waiting.

You lived life accordingly, normal. Tōru was a big part of your boring life, now it's time for some self improvement.

Jirō Kyoka // Hearing hero: Earphone jack

Kyoka was guilty as a person can get. She knew deep inside it was her own damn insecurities which had driven her to hurt you.

You on the other hand, you've been working on your true self-image. Kyoka was right to some sense, hiding was toxic. You'd come out to your fans pretty soon.

Yaoyorozu Momo // Everything hero: Creati

You were waiting for Momo at the park. Today was your anniversary and you had arranged a treat for her.

"Sweetheart?" A feminine voice. You knew that voice, how could you forget? The voice that disrespected you, that voice that kicked you out.

You turned slowly. You eyes went wide despite still expecting it.

Your mother stood a few feet in front of you. Her eyes were glossy and she seemed tired. Her entire posture radiated guilt.

You swallowed thickly, fully facing the woman with the exact features to you. "Hello mother"

She broke down, which shocked you to be honest. She apologized, she begged for forgiveness. You stood there completely baffled. You mother was never like this. She was a feminist. She never showed emotion but you knew these tears were far from fake.

"Ple- please forgive me.." She hiccuped. You let a few tears slip as well. You both settled on a bench and she began to explain what happened after you were kicked out.

"I divorced that misogynist man after he forced me to kick you out. I've filed restricting order for him so he can't hurt us. I'm currently living with my...my girlfriend-"

You blinked and she smiled fondly. "- I've been looking for you my baby. Turns out, i was a suppressed lesbian, like you. My beautiful girl"

You couldn't help but cry. "What do you go by?"

"(Name)" You smiled. She caressed your cheek and planted a kiss to your forehead.

"I missed you Cho-cho, oh fu- can i still call you that? I'm sorry if can't"

"No, I'm still your little butterfly"

. .

You and your mother joked with each other as you went to your apartment. Upon entering you realized something was up. Usually, Momo's bra would be on the sofa but it wasn't. You let your mom in and went to look for Momo.

Empty.

You dashed to the window side table and saw a note. 

"She's done?...wait i cheated?" You blinked.

"OH! HAha- she must've seen us hugging!" Your mother wheezed, she slapped your back wiping a tear. You honestly love the new Mom™.

"She must be with Shoto..this is hilarious" You giggle with your cackling mother.

"How can she not see our similarities?! Hahaha-"

Ashido Mina // Pinky

About a couple month after your mutual break up, you decided to move out of town. Obviously Mina helped you to get a new place. You kept in touch for a year before she lost all contact with you.

Asui Tsuyu // Rainy season hero: Froppy

The dent in the wall was left unfixed. It was supposed to be a mark in your life. It was hard to live with your choices,  but hey! so is life.

Fenn was obviously fuming after what you did to Tsuyu. You were still stubborn. She disregarded all of the pillars of your relationship was built on when she allowed that man to get killed. It would take more than an apology to fix your relationship.

Toga Himiko //

You were getting better gradually. But without Himiko, an emptiness loomed on you. It only lasted the first week or so. With the help of half a dozen of horror movies and ice cream you were back to your lazy ass self.

Utsushimi Camie // Maboromicamie

Your life continued the same as it was. You started to date a cute girl after a few months. She was palate cleanser, a breath of fresh air. You were happy. You wished that for Camie as well.

Kendō Itsuka // Battle fist

Therapy was the first step. You started therapy for your narcissism and other problems. Meds were prescribed, you were persistent on not getting addicted, and you didn't. This was as if a weight was lifted. 

Fukukado Emi // Smile hero: Ms. Joke

As expected. The mission was far from easy and even further from ending. You were dead-set on getting this shit done as fast and effectively as you can.

Emi was holding up okay. She knew contact was out of the question. Her students were worrying at first but Emi came back around after a month or so of brooding.

Sōsakai Shino // Mandalay

Let's just say you are a mess. Jugo already being a pre-teen and all, you were busy. Shino was your support, despite you having more hand.

It was the same with Shino. Kota was honestly pissed for what rash decisions two damn grown-ups were making.

Kayama Nemuri // R-rated hero: Midnight

Nemuri was sad for you. You moved out of the country with a pro-hero friend after your break up. She knew you were running. You were running from your problems like you always do, too scared to actually do something to fix it. 

Usagiyama Rumi // Rabbit hero: Mirko

You went back to Russia. A friend of yours decided to come with you so you took her along. You were happy to see your huge family, especially your dumbass big brother. Maybe breaking up with Rumi was a better step to a happier future later.

Makeup chapters are in gonna take a while, i think

Thank you for reading!