ᴄʀʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1)

You're going to hate me, i think. Brace yourselves readers. There's a tear-jerker in here.

I think i like writing angst. Stay tuned...

Uraraka Ochako // Uravity

Her parents were running low on money. There was little Ochako could do. She kept it from you. Her parents were going to be homeless and she couldn't do anything.

You found her crying. She held her phone in one hand and a few yen in the other. Her sobs ripped your chest, you wanted to comfort her.

"Ochako.." She looked at you. A fake smile plastered her face as she wiped her tears and tried to hide her yen.

"H-hey ba-" Her voice hitched. Your eyes softened, half-lidded though. You walked to her and took her phone. You checked her texts and calls. She didn't stop you.

You gave her phone back and left. Ochako felt even more hurt. She was going to cry more when you walked in with two full stacks of cash.

Ochako stared at you. She tried to decline but one look from you shut her up.

"Ochako, take the money it's okay" You said in the most soft voice you could. She tackled you down and cried. You stared at the ceiling and let your tears free too.

Hagakure Tōru // Stealth hero: Invisible girl

She fell in a deep downward spiral. She is just a background character. Tōru gripped her hair as the thought panged against her skull. It was so painful. It was acting as if it was going to break out of her mind, materialize and kick her.

"I don't even have a face.." She cried.

"What the hell are you talking about." You approached Tōru with a dark look. Your eyes glossed over, you pulled her head in. She reciprocated and hugged you, hard.

"Don't you dare, I swear to god! Don't you dare walk away from us!" You yelled as your own tears fled. "I know what that feels like, please.."

Tōru dug her nails into your back as her sobs grew louder. You couldn't hold back either. You sobbed and tried to calm her down. 

If only they saw her beauty. You caressed her face as she tried to contain in more sobs.

"I see you, love~" Tōru never had cried harder than now.

Jirō Kyoka // Hearing hero: Earphone jack

The guitar smashed against the wall with a loud crash. The keyboard fell on the floor and shattered. You stood in the middle, hair wild, clothes disheveled and eyes puffy and red.

You didn't know what came over yourself. Why didn't you stop them?! The insane waves of guilt crashed onto as more tears escaped.

"(Name)! Babe! Are you ok?!" You meekly glanced at her voice. Kyoka crouched before you. Tears were welled in her eyes. You felt more guilt.

"Kyo, i'm sorry.." Kyoka wiped your tears idly. More came down as you cupped one of her cheeks. "It wasn't meant to go that far.."

Kyoka stared at you. She hugged you as she dropped her act and began crying. "You deserve so much better..kyoka-" You choked on the words. "I think-..I- i cheated..."

Kyoka cried into your shoulder. "I know. I saw the interview," She cupped your face "you didn't want to do it. I saw your pain. I don't blame you"

"you were forced it's okay. I still love you"