Your affection

I'm back

Uraraka Ochako // Uravity

It is really clear that you are extremely rude. But you never go overboard with Ochako. Sure, you may throw a harmless tease on her previous financial status but you never cross a line. Even if you do, you say you're sorry. It warms her little heart to see you so cuddly and intimate with her. You never initiate in these activities but sometimes [a̶l̶l̶ t̶h̶e̶ t̶i̶m̶e̶] you just want to let her know how much you love her.

Hagakure Tōru // Stealth hero: Invisible girl

Tōru has issues. You take care of them. She is always baffled by the extent of your worry and genuine care. Sometimes you may act all cool and aloof but you really let her know; No matter the situation you will never let her fall. You'll love her and shower her with the attention she desired.

Jirō Kyoka // Hearing hero: Earphone jack

Rather talkative. It never ceases to amaze her. You compliment - and i mean COMPLIMENT- her in ways even she didn't know was possible. It always takes her by surprise but she loves it. You give her hugs during work. Pecks while cuddling and most of all, sarcastic remarks. She loves you for what you helped her become. And she knows your affection is second to none.

Yaoyorozu Momo // Everything hero: Creati

Your love is the best feeling in the whole damn world. I tell you, Momo is ready to fight for your affection. Anyone would be excited to see their short, cute girlfriend become all ecstatic to see them home. Momo loves how you've gained confidence to take charge. But you are also an introvert so a silent butterfly. It fills her with pride to see how much love and affection you've emitted. It had helped both of you grow as a people.

Ashido Mina // Pinky

You mostly use your body for this one. Cuddling her, hugging and giving soft hip bumps every now and then. It's super sweet. You bake for her, help her with her herowork and most of all, you keep the Baku squad in check when they crash with you guys. It makes her pinker than she already is; thinking of her cuddly teddy bear.

Asui Tsuyu // Rainy season hero: Froppy

Pride can be such a disgusting thing at times. Tsu knows you have this issue. It was what lead to your break up in the past. But now, you have let it go. You atone for your mistakes and you shower her with streams of liquid gold love. She is always baffled when you apologize, but she loves to see the character development. It also deepened the level of affection you share for each other.

Toga Himiko //

Himi never thought that she would find genuine affection. She was glad she was wrong, and found you. You worry for her when she's out murdering. You patch her up and sing for her. You help her with bad dreams and lecture her when she misbehave. You are and will forever be her rock. The one true thing that will always stay stable and strong in her life. She loves you for it.

Utsushimi Camie // Maboromicamie

Knowing you, you are a really expressive person. Camie is really grateful for this. She loves how you never forget to comb her hair. How you send her good morning and sleep well texts when she's away. It was sweet, caring. It is amazing how far your affection goes. It makes her feel dear to you, which she is and always will be.

Kendō Itsuka // Battle fist

Being a diagnosed narcissist, it is extremely hard to focus on another other than your own being. But you try your dang hardest to remind her every day how much she means to you. You make her to-go Finnish food. You check her bath after she runs it so she's comfortable. You give her all ears and listen when she's stressed. She is so much to you. Same for you to her.

Fukukado Emi // Smile hero: Ms. Joke

You are not that much of an affectionate person, even after you and Emi began dating. It is not something to be fixed. You are just hard wired that way and you are very glad Emi respects and understands your reasons and boundaries. But you do show her you still love her through different measures. Love is not just about touch and lust.

Sōsakai Shino // Mandalay

Your love is the type you get from a mother. It is really comforting. You like to make sure all of your babies are perfectly fine. Shino loves the aura of safety which constantly surrounds a wrestler like you. The level of affection you radiate depends on who you are with.

For instance:

- When with Jugo, Kota or Eri you emit an aura of 'Mom' energy

- When with Shino, you radiate Milf energy with a dash of tired middle age sweetheart [It is the truth. You will not deny it. This is an order cadet :P]

Kayama Nemuri // R-rated hero: Midnight

Nemuri knows your main go-to for affection is little kisses or love bites. But she also knows how you try your best to avoid making stuff difficult for her. Nemuri is also aware of the secret goodnight kisses you plant on her forehead every night. You find it hard no to be overly sexual, but it's coming along and you are improving!

Usagiyama Rumi // Rabbit hero: Mirko

From a distance one might assume you and Rumi are really toxic. You two may look the look of toxicity, but don't play the part. You always show her that you care for her. Even after your little hassles or big fights, at the end of the day you alway...I mean ALWAYS swallow your petty pride and apologize. And that affection is why Rumi loves you.

Thank you for reading!