Random scenarios

Guess who's back

Compilation of random things i've written that have crackhead energy

Uraraka Ochako // Uravity

(Name) sneered as she looked down at Ochako. Ochako had been trying to get her girlfriend, (Name), to bend over for over an hour now. No nothing pervy you freaks . She just wanted a kiss. A tiny kith.

"Ooaah C'mon (Name).." She whined, stomping her foot like a toddler. (Name) only smirked her shit eating grin harder than she had before. She turned away and began to walk away, however Ochako was clearly still not done. 

She tackled (Name)'s torso, which made the taller to stumble but not quite fall. (Name) gave Ochako an irritated glare. Ochako huffed, she had grown accustomed to (Name)'s glares. She was more worried for the kiss.

Ochako gingerly grabbed (Name) by the nape. She stood on her tippy-toes, and puckered her lips at (Name). (Name) still stood stoic. Ochako furrowed her brow. In a quick move she yanked (Name) down by the neck.

Ochako fell with (Name) in a headlock. They both laid on the floor until (Name) spoke up.

"Seems like someone's not getting sex tonight "

Hagakure Tōru // Stealth hero: Invisible girl

Long distance was always a bitch. Sure it was not for long but distance was still distance.Tōru pulled out her phone to see if she had gotten any new texts from (Name). None. She sighed. Maybe she should text first.

I want to kiss you O//3//O|

 Lazy miracle 😪
| What else do you want to do

...|

To pass in being a functioning adult|

 Lazy miracle 😪
| Thought so

THAT'S MY BABY TŌRU!!

Jirō Kyoka // Hearing hero: Earphone jack

Today was a really chill day. No stress. No managers to bug either (Name) or Kyoka. They were relaxed and winded down.

Kyoka sat on the couch with (Name) asleep on her lap. Across from them sat Denki and Momo. They decided to drop by since it had been a long time. 

The three of them conversed as (Name) slept like a cat. Kyoka would occasionally stroke her hair in a soothing way. (Name) would always lean into her touch, which made Denki to tease his girl friend.

"You do have a heart ji-ji" Denki poked Kyoka's pouty cheeks. She raised her earphone jack at the sparky man. He recoiled at the sight of the jack. Both him and Momo chuckled nervously at the memory of their friend's ruthlessness during their school years. She really didn't care who her jacks were going to electrocute.