ꜱᴀᴘᴘʜᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ #1

I had to share this. I drew it btw

This is going to be scenarios i think of and don't have good enough inspiration to write a whole chapter. This is only meant for pure satire and comedy. 

If you don't know; Sappho and her friend is a subreddit which pokes fun at heteros confusing wlw couples for platonic relationships and wholesome LGBTQ+ content.

Again, only meant for satire and comedy.

 I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading in advance!

Yaoyorozu Momo // Everything hero: Creati

The barista took down your orders. You and Momo stood there chatting away about your latest creation.

You've gotten a lot better at expressing your emotions. The way you spoke, the tone in your voice. It all have been changing. Now the fruits of your labour are ripe.

Barista called for your orders and you went to take them. However an unfamiliar voice butt-in.

"Sup babygirl~"

An older man stood a few feet next to you. He looked painfully stereotypical. The average douche bag.

Momo moved to defend you but you stopped her. You shook your head, it would be pointless to try. You've seen this happen way too often to comprehend. He'll either threaten Momo or hit on her as well.

The man continued to catcall you. He went as far as to pull you away from Momo. You pushed him off after the barista handed you and Momo your drinks. You went to pay but the guy stopped you.

"Let me babe~" 

You sighed. You handed Momo your cappuccino then turned to the dude. He was so bland and hard looking. You took a couple steps near him and cleared your throat.

"Hey..."

All three of them; Momo, the Barista and the dude were stunned. You spoke to him in a deep voice. The man sputtered out curses and ran off. You turned to Momo and the barista with a thumb-up.

"Works every time!" You exclaimed in your normal voice. 

Perks of being MTF.