Qᴜɪʀᴋꜱ

I might add some drawings later

Uraraka Ochako // Uravity

Acceptable-decency: Allows you to do anything to a decent level. Trying to talk a different tongue? Try to do something you've never done before? You'll find the building blocks to success but that's it. You'll do it, but won't ace it. You get me?

Hagakure Tōru // Stealth hero: Invisible girl

Photokinesis: You can bend light to your will, but you can't solidify it. Your quirk gives you the ability to permeate the light and make you become invisible. However you can't change a spot on your left cheek and your hair is translucent. If you overuse it you lose control and become temporarily invisible.

Jirō Kyoka // Hearing hero: Earphone jack

Replicate and Sound-range: Replicate, basically you can make clones of yourself. Your limit is 5. Sound-rage is a weird quirk. It can let you achieve any voice you want. Want a deep voice to sing that song about turning off lights and closing doors? BAM! You got it!

Yaoyorozu Momo // Everything hero: Creati

Thread: It comes in handy with your profession. You can easily slip a thread through that small hole with ease. If you are to get mugged, you can restrain them by their clothes. It's like best jeanists' quirk. But you can control anything if it's long and thin. Wires, hoses etc.

Ashido Mina // Pinky

Bear: Pretty self-explanatory. Smell 100x stronger than a human. You could've been mauling grizzly but you chose to be a cuddly teddy. You can change into a, what you call 'Beast form'. You get all big and beary like that bear from brave. Except you still look cute, in a way.

Asui Tsuyu // Rainy season hero: Froppy

Shark: Again, self-explanatory. You can breath under water with the gills on the side of your neck. You still have a nose for breathing air and smelling, both in water and air. Also it can pick-up the electrical fields in the water to catch prey. Your feet are flipper like but still has a foot look to it. When you swim you can go as fast as a great white. You are ectothermic, so you have to get warm regularly or you'll get skittish. But since you resemble features of a white shark, you can heat up your body a bit more than the water around you.

(Hero suit in progress..)

Toga Himiko //

Pretty sure i already did this one.

Elucidate: Allows you to come to a simple conclusion/ explanation just by observing the situation given.

Utsushimi Camie // Maboromicamie

Quirkless.

Kendo Itsuka // Battle fist

Blocks: it's like legos. You can materialize cubes and make walls, doors, all that jazz. (Ya like jazz???). It's also like a rubik's cube. It'll drive you crazy if you get trapped in it. You have to control the amount of blocks you create otherwise it may get out of hand.

(Hero suit in progress..)

Fukukado Emi // Smile hero: Ms. Joke

Calcium manipulation: You can control anything that has a high amount of calcium. If they drank milk, you can control that from inside of them. Controlling others is a tricky thing. You can't stop the muscle movement just the bones. You can also alter the bones inside you. Your go-to alteration is to form claws like the wolverine. This uses up a lot of calcium from your body. overuse leaves you dizzy and confused and sometimes gives you a few fractures. A long time drawback is; you're diagnosed with Hypocalcemia.

 A long time drawback is; you're diagnosed with Hypocalcemia

Btw your hero name is Ōdokuro

Sōsakai Shino // Mandalay

Four-arms: Just like Ben 10. You have and extra set of arms coming out under the dominant arm set.

 You have and extra set of arms coming out under the dominant arm set

Ignore the baby..

Kayama Nemuri // R-rated hero: Midnight

Hypnosis: Okay, this is tricky to explain. They have to make direct eye contact with you. Your left eye in particular. If they look at, even by mistake, you win. It's not brainwash, because it takes a couple of minutes to take effect, enough time for the victim to break loose if they're strong enough.

 It's not brainwash, because it takes a couple of minutes to take effect, enough time for the victim to break loose if they're strong enough

Too much?...i like it..

Usagiyama Rumi // Rabbit hero: Mirko

Jackalope: Basically, a hare with antlers. You rival Rumi with your speed. The antlers are detachable but if they break from an external force, they'll bleed. Your sense of taste is extremely high and your hearing sharp as a knife. You have a hares hind legs and you can jump higher than a four-story building. If not careful, your quirk can make you go feral.

(Hero suit in progress..)