ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ

I may not have watched some of them but I hope i did them justice. Enjoy!

Uraraka Ochako // Uravity

Bee and puppycat

You are usually a grounded, logically thinking person. Ochako is open-minded and bubbly. This show gives you and her the right amount of surrealism and happy aesthetic vibes.

Hagakure Tōru // Stealth hero: Invisible girl

The owl house

You're not really sure what is happening half the time. But Toru is always filling you in. It's quite short but you like it anyways.

Jirō Kyoka // Hearing hero: Earphone jack

Dreamworks Dragons: Riders of berk / Dragons: Race to the edge

Kyoka found out you're a major nerd when it came to historic stuff. No wonder you love this. She likes to watch it too. It's not her usual go-to type of series but it was damn good. You love how Hiccup grew through the series. Kyoka found you huddled in a blanket after you watched the third movie.

Yaoyorozu Momo // Everything hero: Creati

Steven Universe / Steven Universe Future

This whole show was so cute. Momo loved the way the gems took care of there little steven. You cooed at Steven and Connie's interactions. You cried after you finished watching it.

Ashido Mina // Pinky

Gravity Falls

Mina and you watch it and re-watch it every few months. It's a pretty good show. You love the overpowered villain in the show. Mina loves Mable's chaotic antics. You're more of a Dipper-person.

Asui Tsuyu // Rainy season hero: Froppy

Ben 10: Omniverse

Don't question it. It's pretty darn addictive series. You had to go back and forth thanks to Kevin. Tsuyu was worried after she found out you'd watched all the Ben 10 serieses through the span of 4 days.

Toga Himiko //

Star vs The forces of evil

You were reluctant on watching a show about a banished princess and a loser. However after you and Himi watched it you couldn't stop. You loved how they delved into the lore more after a while. You absolutely loved Marco (aka the loser) by the end.

Utsushimi Camie // Maboromicamie

She-ra and the princesses of power

Do i have to say? Best thing to ever be made. Lesbians are quaking while watching this.

Kendō Itsuka // Battle fist

Voltron: Legendary Defender

Once, Itsuka found you watching this all night. She got hooked to it that night. You're favourite characters happens to be a ship. You'd be lying if you said you were not conflicted by Keith and Lance. Ituska likes princess Allura (she's pretty). 

Fukukado Emi // Smile hero: Ms. Joke

Marvel Ultimate Spider-man

Emi was the one who hooked you into it. She loves how dorky the web-slinging hero is. You like how he breaks the fourth-wall every now and then.

Sōsakai Shino // Mandalay

Avatar: The last Airbender

You and Shino would lounge on the couch with the kids. You love to see the little bald monk run around and have fun. Both you and Shino really like the way prince Zuko matured throughout the story line. You were heartbroken to see the way Azula had to go.

Kayama Nemuri // R-rated hero: Midnight

Futurama

You and Nemuri like to binge the series every weekend. You like philip's adventure through and unfamiliar environment. Nemuri doesn't understand much but she gets the concept.

Usagiyama Rumi // Rabbit hero: Mirko

Avatar: The legend of Korra

You love how dark it gets as it proceeds through the books. Rumi is not that indulged, so you had to give her insight as you went through.