Fanfiction hm~..: Kayama Nemuri

this chapter is based on a comment by @CelineAnnastasia

"I can smell the fanart and the fanfictions of midnight and her written by their fans in their universe lmao,"

Kayama Nemuri // R-rated hero: Midnight

Being an R-rated hero is not an easy task. Sure, on the surface, it appears glamorous, with nights out at the club, flashing one's sex appeal without consequences on the job, and relishing the passion of each moment with zeal.

However, it appears that the title's darker undertones are swept under the rug. Then again, being sexualized on the internet is not something to be surprised about. Just a little disappointing.

(Name) is not one to be bothered by the drama and rumours; she's had far too much experience with them to be terrified by mere viewpoints. Besides, she knows what's real and what's bogus, so it's fine. yeah, totally.

Oh dear all mighty, was she so wrong.

As per usual, (Name) sat at her kitchen table wafting through thousands of sweet (and a handful of creepy) fanmail. Individually read every letter before signing and mailing them back. It's a time-consuming task she would never swap as she loves her fans, contrary to public opinions.

Just as she was finishing crumpling up a really disturbing piece of literature, her rambunctious girlfriend came hurtling into the kitchen. Maybe I exaggerated it a bit, but still, Nemuri sprinted in.

"Whoa whoa. what's up sug?" (Name)'s eyes watched Nemuri's energy bounce as she giddily danced her nimble, and extremely adept, fingers along her shoulders.

Nemuri only managed a moan. (Name) hissed, getting startled by the sudden sound. She pulled her too excited partner into her tentative arms and sat Nemuri on her now-cleared lap.

"Okay, baby girl. You're never this excited," (Name) said as she kissed Nemuri's nose, "tell me, babe." "what's up?"

Her partner hummed squeakily. She drew her palm to (Name)'s face, her phone aimed squarely at (Name).

"Hohohehe~ It finally happened!" Nemuri hooted a little too loudly.

"Is this what I think it is?..." (Name) squinted in disbelief. Her heart-eye pulsed hot pink and her face turned a dark reddish colour. "no way..."

Nemuri, unable to restrain herself, drew away from astonished (Name). She burst out laughing, clutching her phone to her chest and squealing like a schoolgirl.

"WE FINALLY GOT FANFICTION OF OURSELVES!"

(Name) joined in, a little starstruck but ecstatic nonetheless. She sat back down with more fervour than before, pushing Nemuri to do the same.

"Let me see it!" (Name) coaxed, impatiently waving her hands.

She started scanning over the fic's tags, her eyes taking in every detail stated in the additional tags. She cast a quick peek at the fic's pairing and the story's title before handing the phone back to Nemuri.

"Oh yeah! we are so talking about this on a talk show!"

◦ ◦ ◦

"Now, please welcome, Japan's most peculiar label holding heroes; our darlings, Midnight and Hustler!"